Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Page 71 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,325 of 9319
    I'm not nearly as interested in your opinion as you think I am.

Open in incognito tab.
    Last edited by oskar; 05-02-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I'm not nearly as interested in your opinion as you think I am.
    I think the point of that link is that you don't care about anyone's opinion. You want the government to teach kids your ideology right from kindergarten.
    Oh no! You're actually defending this? LMFAO
    Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.
    What in the actual fuck...
    You get paid a full time salary to do a part time job that is 95 percent karaoke.

is it too much to ask that you stay the fuck out of my kids head?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpoonald View Post
    You get paid a full time salary to do a part time job that is 95 percent karaoke.

is it too much to ask that you stay the fuck out of my kids head?

What the fuck are you actually talking about?

Do you want your kid to be able to evaluate facts objectively and think for themselves, or do you prefer they just believe everything they're told by anyone in authority?

I'm not teaching people WHAT to think, I'm teaching them HOW to think. If I was really interested in brainwashing little banana jr. I'd forget all that critical analysis and higher order thinking for yourself stuff and just tell them to go burn down their churches and throw rocks at policemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post

Do you want your kid to be able to evaluate facts objectively and think for themselves, or do you prefer they just believe everything they're told by anyone in authority?
    Actually never mind. I can take a pretty good guess at this one myself based on your response to the quote Oskar posted. You prefer a stupid, pliable kid to a strong, intelligent one.
    I will admit though one of the most satisfying things about teaching students to use logic and reason is when they learn how to do it and independently reach the same conclusions as I do using logic and reason.

That, and when I get to lead them in a chant of "Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" That's pretty fun too.
    What the fuck are you actually talking about?
    I dont know, what is that article actually talking about? I skimmed it and it sounded like "GGRRAAHGGG, THOSE GOD DAMN REPUBLICANS WANT TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES"

Do you want your kid to be able to evaluate facts objectively and think for themselves
    What the fuck makes you think I need the government to do this for me? And who defines "objectively"? Answer: exactly who you *don't* want

I'm not teaching people WHAT to think, I'm teaching them HOW to think.
    Cliche. Ive heard too many teachers say this. I just roll my eyes man.
    K, I've read it now. I really don't see what you guys are on about.

Letting the government indoctrinate kids seems like a pretty clear violation of the 1st amendment.
    I dont know, what is that article actually talking about? I skimmed it and it sounded like "GGRRAAHGGG, THOSE GOD DAMN REPUBLICANS WANT TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES"

What the fuck makes you think I need the government to do this for me? And who defines "objectively"? Answer: exactly who you *don't* want

Cliche. Ive heard too many teachers say this. I just roll my eyes man.
    Just because you don't know how to think doesn't mean no-one tried to teach you. It just means you thought you already knew more than the teacher.
    Just because you don't know how to think doesn't mean no-one tried to teach you. It just means you thought you already knew more than the teacher.
    sarcastic, ad hominem, irrelevant, garbage.

BAN

BAN
    lol, we'll see which one of us gets banned.
    lol, we'll see which one of us gets banned.
    If all you're going to do is completely ignore what I said and reducimax du bananeuse at me with insulting garbage, then what's the difference?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...dumb-statement

Oh no!! McGahn might never tell his story!!
    What would you say is his signature accomplishment?

And you can't use something he might do as president. Assume he dies in the next 20 minutes. It's likely. He's 432 years old. Very much on borrowed time.
    Have you seen how you totally didnt answer my question?
    Oh, my bad.

He ordered Jeff Bezos, the richest asshole in the world, to pay his motherfucking workers better. Bezos cucked and crumpled, kicking and screaming. Alexandria, a rookie on team Bernie, then forced Bezos bitch to take his ball and go home. And then everyone else was left wanting and furious because they couldn't suck Jeff's dick anymore in NY.

Beautiful.
    Last edited by Jack Sawyer; 05-02-2019 at 11:28 PM.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.

is that pushing your buttons?

I thought it was funny.
    Whatever. Poop's shown me that allowing him some leeway is good for everyone. My rules don't have to be firm when people show they understand and ultimately agree with the idea, if not the exact wording.

You don't get that leeway anymore. What goes around comes around.

BAN
    Final warning. The next time you bring this topic up without an introductory paragraph explaining how you understand why it happened to you and you agree that you were out of line, and appreciate our welcoming you back... it will be the last.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    Don't anger the chimpanzee nanners!

Which, of course, you will now proceed to do, because I implored you not to do it but to you it's as if I just spurred you on to do it.

Oh lord.

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    This ought to be entertaining in a train crash kind of way.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...dumb-statement

Oh no!! McGahn might never tell his story!!
    If TRUMP says it, you know it has to be true!! That guy never talks out of his ass!

"Total transparency."

"They've gone through my taxes, and everything. And I'm so clean."

"We have the best unemployment rate in 61 years."

"China is hurting so bad."

ROFLHELICOPTERS
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Final warning.
    For what? Honestly man, this temper tantrum is really unbecoming.

You keep threatening to ban me like I care. See how easy it was to just make a new account and come back? Go ahead and ban me. In two weeks if I feel like coming back, I will. and you can ban me again. and I still won't care. Go ahead and start that headache for yourself if you like.

But all you'll be doing is showing the folks around here that you're a victim. You'll be showing how man in his late 30's (?) can absolutely melt-down at a 3 letter word used sarcastically. Go ahead. show us all what a puddle you are.
    Last edited by TheSpoonald; 05-03-2019 at 06:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    Bezos and AOC
    First of all, Bernie didn't "order" Bezos to do anything. He might have been the lead cheerleader and screaming the empty talking points the loudest, but Bezos does what he wants, ok?

And just so you know....it was all ceremonial anyway. Most of the west coast states, where Amazon is, already have shitloads of state and city ordinances enforcing minimum wages that are $15+/hour. I doubt very much that any significant % of Amazon's workforce saw much of anything.

Meanwhile, Amazon made $11B last year and paid no tax. Great job Bern!!!

Wal-mart, Target, and many other large employers are crumpling to the lefty message of $15/hour. Bezos is just part of that trend. Bernie didn't do that.

Furthermore, I asked you what the guy's signature accomplishment is. He's been a legislator for 600 years now and you're telling me that the best thing he ever did was scream at a billionaire indirectly through a TV camera???

To be clear here....you're telling me that the best thing Bernie ever did actually has nothing to do with his job. You can't point to anything he's done in 8,000 years in his capacity as Senator that even matters.

And AOC vs Amazon. LOL. Even DiBlasio thinks AOC was a retard on this. Here, let me walk you through it.

Amazon: We'd like to build in NYC
    NYC: Ok, we'll charge you $30B in taxes
    Amazon: Well, we're also talking to Boston
    NYC: Whoa whoa whoa, don't go with them. Look, we'll cut you a break ok....$27B??
    Amazon: you got a deal

AOC: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH. But like uh....we can do something better with 3B than give it to amazon. like, we could, ya know, spend it on new yorkers, like uh yeah, ya know!!

Amazon: we're not going anywhere near that crazy cunt

Do you see what happened there? AOC thought she was standing up against the government spending $3B on tax breaks for amazon. But in reality she just cost her district 27B in tax revenue....PLUS thousands of jobs.

there's no nuance there. She really is that dumb.

It's really really weird that you bring *that* up as *bernie's* signature accomplishment.

Holy fuck dude.......you need a new idol
    Last edited by TheSpoonald; 05-03-2019 at 07:18 AM.
    For what? Honestly man, this temper tantrum is really unbecoming.

You keep threatening to ban me like I care. See how easy it was to just make a new account and come back? Go ahead and ban me. In two weeks if I feel like coming back, I will. and you can ban me again. and I still won't care. Go ahead and start that headache for yourself if you like.

But all you'll be doing is showing the folks around here that you're a victim. You'll be showing how man in his late 30's (?) can absolutely melt-down at a 3 letter word used sarcastically. Go ahead. show us all what a puddle you are.
    Sounds like a challenge to me.

lol, like it's a lot of work for him to click 'ban'.

Are you willing to keep going to the trouble of creating a new account every time you get banned? Are you really that much of a loser?
    Sounds like a challenge to me.

lol, like it's a lot of work for him to click 'ban'.

Are you willing to keep going to the trouble of creating a new account every time you get banned? Are you really that much of a loser?
    If he's smart, he'll just leave things be. There's really no reason to escalate this. He's WAY oversensitive. He's also oblivious to his own actions. Every single one of his posts was full of insults and incendiary banter. The harshest response I've had is to play mock-mod and swing a foam banhammer around for fun.

If that bothers him, then that is hopelessly pathetic and immature. I'll happily take a ban if it makes him prove that fact in front of everyone else.
    If he's smart, he'll just leave things be. There's really no reason to escalate this. He's WAY oversensitive. He's also oblivious to his own actions. Every single one of his posts was full of insults and incendiary banter. The harshest response I've had is to play mock-mod and swing a foam banhammer around for fun.

If that bothers him, then that is hopelessly pathetic and immature. I'll happily take a ban if it makes him prove that fact in front of everyone else.
    What colour is the sky in your little world?
    What colour is the sky in your little world?
    Sky color. Why?

I'm dropping this now. I suggest everyone else does too.
    You keep threatening to ban me like I care.
    No, I keep telling you that if you don't apologize like an adult for having treated all of us like shit and you keep reminding us of that fact, that you'll get no respect.

Since you brought it up again. Have a week off.

Guess we have our answer to that question. Not that I'm surprised.
    Banana: I don't care if I get banned. Go ahead and ban me.

Mojo: Ok you're banned for a week.

Banana: ARRRGGHGGHGHGHGHH!!!

lol
    I bet it takes me less time and fewer clicks to "delete all posts from this user."

Any critiques or criticisms over how I handled it?
    Open floor.
    If I've made another mistake, I want to know.

Let's just be open about it. He's made his criticisms clear. What are yours?
    I bet it takes me less time and fewer clicks to "delete all posts from this user."

Open floor.

Nah you were as patient as could be expected. He obviously doesn't have any regrets about how he acted before, and he hasn't changed his style either. I figured it was just a matter of time.

Edit, Cliffs: Mojo banned banana and two minutes later he had set up a rage account and posted four times saying you can imagine what. Two minutes after that Mojo deleted his rage-posts.
    Last edited by Poopadoop; 05-03-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    Deleted? Didn't stop me reading them.

Nope. I don't give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Am I being too naive when I'm still surprised to hear the Senate majority leader openly admit that he hasn't read the Mueller report, and that in the same hearing it becomes clear that the AG made his conclusions based on the report without having read the report, and then later claims he was not aware of something that was mentioned in the summary of the report (Manafort/Deripaska) - meaning that if he has read the report he has not gotten to page 6 yet.
    Last edited by oskar; 05-03-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Summary:
    AIDS
    AIDS
    AIDZ
    I hope MMM gets AIDZ.
    Am I being too naive when I'm still surprised to hear the Senate majority leader openly admit that he hasn't read the Mueller report, and that in the same hearing it becomes clear that the AG made his conclusions based on the report without having read the report, and then later claims he was not aware of something that was mentioned in the summary of the report (Manafort/Deripaska) - meaning that if he has read the report he has not gotten to page 6 yet.
    Probably.

That clip of Barr being questioned by Harris made it pretty clear that he made his decision based on very little to do with the MR. Basically he said, well, since Mueller didn't say indictable, it's not indictable. We all know the MR didn't say indictable, so I'm dropping it. He basicaly said he's acting in brazen ignorance of Mueller's personal position on whether or not it's constitutional to indict a sitting POTUS.

AG gets someone to write the report whom will never, ever, under any circumstance say "indict." Then doesn't even need to read the report to conclude, "my perfectly honorable and trustworthy guy, whose integrity is not in question, didn't say 'indict' so obviously I wont indict."
    Last edited by MadMojoMonkey; 05-03-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    Oh yeah.
    Mods can read deleted posts, genius. There's a little button right there.
    I didn't actually "delete" them, as that's not really how FTR works by default. I simply marked them as deleted posts. Mods can still review the material, but it wont be visible by members.
    Looking forward to seeing Mueller testify before congress.

"Did you write this letter to the AG complaining about his summary of your report being misleading?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"Thanks for coming. That's all we need to know."
    Oh yeah.
    Mods can read deleted posts, genius. There's a little button right there.
    I didn't actually "delete" them, as that's not really how FTR works by default. I simply marked them as deleted posts. Mods can still review the material, but it wont be visible by members.
    Yeah whenever I delete an individual post I just hard delete it so it's gone forever. I'm sure I read somewhere that's not the way to do it, but I don't care since I only ever delete my posts or spam.
    ongies gonna ong
    19th century black southerner tells it like it is:
    https://www.newsweek.com/john-rogers...ump-jr-1413851
    I have some free time, so I'll humor you

First of all, Bernie didn't "order" Bezos to do anything. He might have been the lead cheerleader and screaming the empty talking points the loudest, but Bezos does what he wants, ok?
    Yeah, like building a new HQ for Amazon in NYC. How are those building plans coming along, jeff mr-I-do-what-I-want?

And just so you know....it was all ceremonial anyway. Most of the west coast states, where Amazon is, already have shitloads of state and city ordinances enforcing minimum wages that are $15+/hour. I doubt very much that any significant % of Amazon's workforce saw much of anything.
    But he was not doing it. He got bludgeoned into submission to doing it company wide by The Bern.

Meanwhile, Amazon made $11B last year and paid no tax. Great job Bern!!!
    I don't think you have been following the news. What do you think is up next? You get three guesses.

Wal-mart, Target, and many other large employers are crumpling to the lefty message of $15/hour. Bezos is just part of that trend. Bernie didn't do that.
    They all bowed down to your new socialist marxist overlord.

Furthermore, I asked you what the guy's signature accomplishment is. He's been a legislator for 600 years now and you're telling me that the best thing he ever did was scream at a billionaire indirectly through a TV camera???
    Well, I didn't think you could handle history, so I posted a more recent example for your pleasure.

To be clear here....you're telling me that the best thing Bernie ever did actually has nothing to do with his job.
    What is his job? I was under the impression that a senator's job was to keep in close contact with his electors' agenda of concerns and issues at hand. I would say a shitlow minimum wage is pretty much the biggest issue at hand for his electors.

I thought he was elected to represent the people?

You can't point to anything he's done in 8,000 years in his capacity as Senator that even matters.
    The sumbitch is immortal, I didn't know. I guess you won't be able to handle the next 8 years, being ruled by a socialist and marxist immortal non-practising jew who will give you good healthcare, excellent education and proper wages so you can concentrate on living.

And AOC vs Amazon. LOL. Even DiBlasio thinks AOC was a retard on this. Here, let me walk you through it.
    Today I learned DiBlasio's opinion matters.

Amazon: We'd like to build in NYC
    NYC: Ok, we'll charge you $30B in taxes
    Amazon: Well, we're also talking to Boston
    NYC: Whoa whoa whoa, don't go with them. Look, we'll cut you a break ok....$27B??
    Amazon: you got a deal
    Amazon: Can you also throw in a helipad kthx!
    AOC: You already got 30B and you still want a free helipad? Fuck off. Get the fuck out of NY you greedy shits. GIT GIT
    Amazon: oooohhhh shit I can't handle this bitch, I'm getting the fuck out of here
    There, fixed that for you

Do you see what happened there? AOC thought she was standing up against the government spending $3B on tax breaks for amazon. But in reality she just cost her district 27B in tax revenue....PLUS thousands of jobs.
    Like New York City really needed Amazon. Remember your own point about Amazon having made $11B last year and not paid a dime in taxes on that? Turns out the cities in which it's in don't really benefit from unpaid taxes.

Try thinking. It helps.

there's no nuance there. She really is that dumb.
    I agree with you, however the subject of this statement is wrong. She's not the dumbtard here. AOC is fn' brilliant.

It's really really weird that you bring *that* up as *bernie's* signature accomplishment.
    Oh no, that was just a quick example to show you that Bernie is not a one man wrecking crew. He's more like the Avengers Assembled to make your country better

Holy fuck dude.......you need a new idol
    Oh I'm fine, thanks. Kind of ironic being told this by someone who idolizes Trump.

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!

Open floor.

And I answered his post and he was already banned, damn

I guess old dogs can't learn new tricks?

You handled it well. A week off is fine. The dude has clear issues, he has to be zapped once in a while.

I implored him to stop annoying you. I even lobbied to get him his account back, as he was in purgatory for a long time already. And he goes and still shits the bed.

Trump has a word for this: SAD!

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    I even lobbied to get him his account back
    I could've been fine with that, but well...
    Wow! - the economy
    https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/statu...913939456?s=20

more Wow - Trump retweets white supremacist and all around backwards idiot Paul Joseph Watson
    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...952441349?s=20

How dare you call me racist, I have a black friend! - Infowars retweet
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...533771776?s=20

He's also retweeting Lauren Southern and Charlie Kirk. Yikes.
    Last edited by oskar; 05-04-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-ke...ldren-shelter/
    It is absolutely insane how you can influence or make political decisions that massively profits a private company and months later be on the payroll of that company.

Teens sleep in bunk-bed-lined dorm rooms, ranging in size from small rooms that fit 12 younger children to enormous halls shared by as many as 200
    Just like Laura Ingraham™ summer camp!
    Last edited by oskar; 05-04-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Is the question really if Trump committed a crime? I think this is ultimately about: Is america an oligarchy, and the answer so far is a resounding yes.

... and more of this shit:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/06/u...imes&smtyp=cur
    You guys will be bombing Iran and Venezuela before this is over.
    What America lacks is any knowledge of what is and isn't a war crime.
    What America has is a chorus of howler monkey politicians who keep dehumanizing their enemies.

Put those 2 together and you get a populace who thinks it's OK for US to do any bad things we can imagine, because we do bad things in the name of such epic goodness.

It gets much closer to home than justifying war crimes. Look at how we treat our own "free" citizens. Look at how our prisons are over-full, and we're contracting NGO's to run prisons for us. Look at how we incarcerate more of our "free" citizens per capita than any other country we have data on.

The vilification of other humans in America is a problem that's never really gone away. From "all men are created equal" originally meaning only white men who owned land to today, we have this problem.
    "Year after year, Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer, The Times found."
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html
    "Year after year, Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer, The Times found."
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html
    And now he's taking that genius and running the country's trade with it.
    His latest inspiration? Raise the tariffs on China, crash the stock market.
    No, I'm pretty sure I said it will show that he's worth less than what he inherited, and you called me a retard for not believing that Trump is a self made multi billionaire. Also we're still waiting for his tax returns... I'm not going to explain the article to you. Maybe you can read a summary if the NYT is above your reading level.
    https://youtu.be/utDoE_DT1XA

I do not recommend anyone watch this, but I think it's interesting because it goes to the core of what is wrong with political discourse on both sides. They get stuck on a theoretical argument whether or not you need to substantiate an argument. The conservative guys position is that you can arrive at a correct conclusion through a flawed method, but as long as the conclusion is true you're still correct. Something like if you ask someone what 2x2 is and they say it's 4 because 2+2 is 4. Conservative guy thinks the guy saying it's 4 is correct because he got the answer right. So basically no matter how someone arrives at a conclusion that fits his world view, that someone is correct because he "knows" that he's correct.

Seems to be the same kind of thinking that spawned the 'republican party against critical thinking' portion of their 2012 platform from the wapo article I posted.
    Last edited by oskar; 05-08-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonmycunt View Post
    Source??
    You even posted an article to prove how successful Trump has been. I think it was forbes. Remember?
    Your imagined magnified perception linked the forbes article?
    You never thought Trump was a successful businessman?
    So if you inherit half a billion, get saved from personal bankruptcy multiple times through million dollar family loans, loan hundreds of millions more from foreign banks by lying about your net worth, default on your loans and end up being worth a fraction of your inheritance, you would still call that successful because he has money?

Let's say I inherit $100, I loan $100, I set $150 on fire. You would call that a successful transaction because I end up with $50?
    He's obviously doing just fine financially. If you're claim is that all his money was given to him or stolen....provide your accounting.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...red-trump.html
    It's actually more suprising to me that people can watch Capt. Retard for two whole years and NOT believe he's a fuck up at business. Maybe they bought into that whole premise of the Apprentice that he's some super businessman, but still...that's just a TV show.
    The GOP has to pull an amazing stunt: act in the interests of big corporations and against the interests of 99% of the american people, but still get elected. The electoral college is a godsent. Having the supreme court just hand you the election if it's close helps, but you still need to convince people to vote for you. You're never going to get an educated demographic on your side, so you can scrap that right away. Appeal to the people dumb enough to fall for your scam - the racists, the religious and old folks in trailer parks. Tell them brown people are coming to replace them, that democrats will go to war with christmas and are coming to execute your baby.

This is a thing one of them said:
    If we're at a point where presidential candidates are running on a platform of "free college" then we are at the point where american high schools can not produce a person who is prepared to engage and compete in society.
    Same guy who constantly asks for a source of himself when he is being quoted will just go ahead and claim schools don't work and that something that all of europe (where schools work) has, is a bad policy because that's just how he feels in his belly.
    Last edited by oskar; 05-08-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    pwned

For a 105 year old guy, Chomsky is pretty smart.
    Yeah, well, you got me. I am being indoctrinated by postmodern neo marxists like The Chomsk.
    What exactly do you want me to corroborate?
    How much lower your IQ is than mine.
    If your IQ is so high, what the final three numbers in this sequence?

4 7 2 3 9 8 5 1 4 2 9 7 8

If Oskar answers correctly before you, I ban you. If you answer first, I won't ban you.
    If neither answers, mojo bans you.
    ongies gonna ong
    nice try but nope
    ongies gonna ong
    Talking about bans is a bannable offense
    Is it? I must have missed that board meeting.
    ongies gonna ong
    well the challenge was only to answer first, so fuck you
    Ok you win. I won't ban you.

Unless oskar answer correctly before you.
    ongies gonna ong
    You didn't answer correctly, you merely answered how you deemed correctly based on how you decided to interpret the question. Now while I applaud your logical manipulation, I do not accept it as a correct answer. And it's me who decides who's correct, because I have the buttons.

I'm not going to ban myself.
    ongies gonna ong
    I can't be bothered. I can probably ban your IP if I tried hard enough, but again, I can't be bothered. I just wanted to see if I could either of you to waste your time trying to solve an impossible sequence unless you happen to know obscure Placebo songs really well.
    ongies gonna ong
    When you and MMM are ready to behave like adults,
    I'm never going to behave like an adult. I don't care if you grow up or not.
    ongies gonna ong
    And I'm not going to unban banana, that's for mojo. Again, I don't care if he does or doesn't.
    ongies gonna ong
    And I like shitposting, hence me making four posts when I could make one.
    ongies gonna ong
    Great. Now fuck off and get full blown AIDS.

That's what I'd say if I were going to ban you.
    ongies gonna ong
    yeah, cause pushing "reset" on my router would be too much trouble for me. I'd never try that.
    Damn you do have a high IQ.
    ongies gonna ong
    yeah, cause pushing "reset" on my router would be too much trouble for me. I'd never try that.
    Sounds like they don't teach you internet protocol suite in IQ colleague.
    Jesus wept oskar, get you grammar right while discussing banana's high IQ.
    ongies gonna ong
    Jesus wept oskar, get you grammar right while discussing banana's high IQ.
    Feel free to correct me. I dunno what I did wrong.