Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 290 of 420 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,750 of 31490
    If I'm guessing, it's false flag set up by Erdogan.
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Possible parallels to Turkey right now. I think the failed coup has huge potential to cement Erdogans power.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR1X3zV6X5Y
    I love this boy
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Holy shit. That's an unreal, incredible video.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Great video.
    What else are you sitting on, oskar?

edit, fuck me, this video is... wow.
    Last edited by a500lbgorilla; 07-16-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    What else are you sitting on, oskar?

edit, fuck me, this video is... wow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIweKloIN0c
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    And that there is why I'll never agree with the likes of folk who think Blair and Bush should be tried for war crimes for invading Iraq.

But I also find it odd that the Iraqi population don't seem more grateful for the overthrowing. I know it's a mess now, but can it really be any worse.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Blair and Bush fucked with us. I see why they did, but I can't abide by how they did it.

It seems like it's impossible for an entire nation to agree on stuff like this. Saddam spat in the face of the anglosphere when he invaded Kuwait and we met him with retribution. And it was a mistake.

He was big enough to rule over Iraq, but too small to mess with the powers-that-be.
    I hate that it takes fuckos like him to rule.
    Reminds me of the time I spent in the forest outside Ginandtonicville.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    And that there is why I'll never agree with the likes of folk who think Blair and Bush should be tried for war crimes for invading Iraq.

But I also find it odd that the Iraqi population don't seem more grateful for the overthrowing. I know it's a mess now, but can it really be any worse.
    They were grateful. Immensely grateful. The invasion was a resounding success. It's the occupation that went to shit, and where everybody turned on Bush and the US. The Bush administration greatly underestimated the administrative task of reforming Iraq.
    The US and Europe don't have the political will to adequately administrate governments it has toppled. I don't understand why pacifism is so popular among citizens. It makes no sense and its track record is one of disaster.

The world's definitely a better place without Saddam, although you could argue he kept everything under control including terrorism.

I can tell you that the Kurds in Northern Iraq were really pleased with Saddam's removal. My sister's ex is Kurdish and his father (an anti-Saddam's academic) was murdered, along with a couple of his brothers. He's since been able to return to Iraq after fleeing, but still finds it impossible to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    The US and Europe don't have the political will to adequately administrate governments it has toppled. I don't understand why pacifism is so popular among citizens. It makes no sense and its track record is one of disaster.
    Agree. Pacifism just increases the incentive to exploit the pacifists and sometimes you just need to flex some muscle.
    Nope, sorry. Blair is a war criminal, the fact Saddam was a piece of shit is besides the point. That doesn't make it ok to disregard international law. Why haven't we removed Mugabe? Because it's not in our economic interests to do so. It has nothing to do with removing bad people from power, and everything to do with economics. Blair lied to Parliament, he lied to his own Cabinet, he lied to the British people, in order to justify an illegal war. Millions have died as a consequence of the war. Bush can go fuck himself too.

The Iraqi population are unhappy because we have made the country worse than it was before.

Yeah, let that sink in. It's worse than when Saddam was in charge. That's how much of a mess it's been.

Quote Originally Posted by wuf
    The invasion was a resounding success.
    If by "resounding success" you mean "brutal and illegal", then yes, you're right. Sadly I don't think that's what you mean, I think you just see Saddam removed from power and think "bravo, job's a good 'un".

It was indeed a resounding success, but not for the reasons you think. It's a resounding success because they went to war with every intention of creating the conditions for ISIS to thrive. We were funding them, after all. At least until the masses found out that they were evn worse than the people we were arming them to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bean
    The world's definitely a better place without Saddam
    How do you make this statement with any shred of sincerity? I see this bullshit coming from Blair as he attempts to disregard those who despise his arrogance. Saddam was indeed a cunt, but under his rule there's no way ISIS could thrive in his nation. The fact that what has replaced Saddam is a great deal worse than what was there before shows that this statement of yours that you're parrotting from the right wing media is hollow bullshit.

If I'm guessing, it's false flag set up by Erdogan.
    Nice to see that it's not all deluded bullshit on this page. This is how the world really works.
    ongies gonna ong
    I mean by this logic, we should just fuck NATO and go to war with Turkey, right? Because what's happening there is no different to what happened in Iraq in 1979, only it's in colour.
    ongies gonna ong
    The Bush administration greatly underestimated the administrative task of reforming Iraq.
    No, they didn't. They knew exactly what would happen. Which is why he should be tried for war crimes, along with Blair.

Won't happen, of course. The war crimes court is only for enemies of the west.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    If by "resounding success" you mean "brutal and illegal", then yes, you're right. Sadly I don't think that's what you mean, I think you just see Saddam removed from power and think "bravo, job's a good 'un".
    Resounding success. Iraqis were happy to see Saddam toppled. The occupation is where things went bad.
    No, they didn't. They knew exactly what would happen. Which is why he should be tried for war crimes, along with Blair.

Won't happen, of course. The war crimes court is only for enemies of the west.
    Jet fuel can't melt your steel resolve.
    I'm a little upset you went down this path instead of taking the pacifism bait. You should be jumping in and declaring that the best way to win a boxing match is to throw no punches and just tell your opponent he shouldn't punch you.
    Iraqis were happy to see Saddam toppled.
    Please support this statement with evidence. And I'd like more than a images of locals celebrating when he was toppled. If you're saying that is "happy", then Iraqis were also happy about 9/11, because they celebrated that too. Well, some of them did, but that seems to be sufficient for you to draw conclusions.
    ongies gonna ong
    I'm a little upset you went down this path instead of taking the pacifism bait. You should be jumping in and declaring that the best way to win a boxing match is to throw no punches and just tell your opponent he shouldn't punch you.
    Ok so war is sport. Is that what you're saying here by comparing it to boxing?
    ongies gonna ong
    This isn't about pacifism. It's about not being horrible cunts like the people we call evil.
    ongies gonna ong
    Jet fuel can't melt your steel resolve.
    One minute you're acknowledging that Erdogan is playing a game, while refusing to believe that your own leaders can be as brutal.

Naivity at its finest.
    ongies gonna ong
    Please support this statement with evidence. And I'd like more than a images of locals celebrating when he was toppled. If you're saying that is "happy", then Iraqis were also happy about 9/11, because they celebrated that too. Well, some of them did, but that seems to be sufficient for you to draw conclusions.
    The only evidence I've seen on the issue was not from the internet.

Ok so war is sport. Is that what you're saying here by comparing it to boxing?
    I'm saying that to the same degree that you got the point.

This isn't about pacifism. It's about not being horrible cunts like the people we call evil.
    A narrative pushed by pacifists.

One minute you're acknowledging that Erdogan is playing a game, while refusing to believe that your own leaders can be as brutal.

Naivity at its finest.
    The Erdogan thing is backed by reason.
    Last edited by wufwugy; 07-17-2016 at 10:04 PM.
    When did it get wrong to stop bad people? Saddam was an existential threat to the lives of millions. He used WMD. One of the few notable differences between Saddam and Hitler is that Saddam wasn't up against a bunch of pacifists like Hitler was with pacifist Britain and France at the time, so Saddam was never able to exterminate at the sheer level Hitler was.
    Last edited by wufwugy; 07-17-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    It's a popular narrative that we should battle against injustice by being nice to the offenders. I know I believed that for a long time. But turning the other cheek only sounds noble until you get kicked in the balls. Claiming that the terrorists wouldn't be so terrible if we weren't so mean to them is dangerous rhetoric. Radical islam did not just surface 20 years ago when the first George Bush was being mean to them. It's not a new ideology, it's not a new thing for them to claim land, terrorize infidels and rape women. This has been going on for quite a few centuries.

Ong I have a lot of friends with your mindset on facebook, and that's why I stay far away from facebook after every terror attack, because reading all the retarded apologetic comments eats me up. Claiming that we would be better off leaving totalitarian regimes in power... Immediately trying to turn the argument around with things like... If I hear one more time someone say the line "But the catholic church..." or "Oh, but america..." I'm going to punch them in their dumb mouth. How dare you equate the intervention in iraq with the atrocities of the regime under Hussain.
    This is why I don't go on facebook.
    It's a popular narrative that we should battle against injustice by being nice to the offenders. I know I believed that for a long time. But turning the other cheek only sounds noble until you get kicked in the balls. Claiming that the terrorists wouldn't be so terrible if we weren't so mean to them is dangerous rhetoric. Radical islam did not just surface 20 years ago when the first George Bush was being mean to them. It's not a new ideology, it's not a new thing for them to claim land, terrorize infidels and rape women. This has been going on for quite a few centuries.

Ong I have a lot of friends with your mindset on facebook, and that's why I stay far away from facebook after every terror attack, because reading all the retarded apologetic comments eats me up. Claiming that we would be better off leaving totalitarian regimes in power... Immediately trying to turn the argument around with things like... If I hear one more time someone say the line "But the catholic church..." or "Oh, but america..." I'm going to punch them in their dumb mouth. How dare you equate the intervention in iraq with the atrocities of the regime under Hussain.

Preach.
    I'm OK with taking out bad guys when doing so aligns with out economic interests. It's sad that it takes economic interest to motivate, but so be it. I'm a big picture kinda guy.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    I fucking love America.

Freedom is better than life, right?

American freedom.
    ongies gonna ong
    I never said we should be nice to these guys, by the way.

I'm just thinking about not killing civillians. That's my level of pacifism. It's not about being nice to bad dudes, it's about doing right for the population.
    ongies gonna ong
    I was thinking about this while making my morning cuppa.

It's a very sad reflection of the state of the world when "pacifism" has become a dirty word, like it's something to be ashamed of.

People throw the word "terrorist" around like it means something other than "enemy of the west".

Dan say he's a "big picture kinda guy" while utterly failing to see the big picture. It's all rhetoric designed to keep the masses on side. Saddam was no threat to us. Yes he was a piece of shit, but there's many pieces of shit out there running countries all over the world, most of whom we totally ignore, because it's not in our interests to intervene. Not in our interests? Right, so our interest isn't removing bad dudes from power, it's about ensuring they aren't in control of large amounts of oil, and threatening to trade it in currencies other than dollars.
    ongies gonna ong

- Jack Handey
    Oh so it's all ok then. We should just accept that humans are fucking horrible and just quietly go about our daily lives while our leaders destroy the world we live in.

Because there's a meme of a Jack Handey quote, whoever he is.
    ongies gonna ong
    The fuck are you blabbering about. You seem to think that "leaders" are magic people. Politicians aren't magic. They're regular people who went into politics.
    The 2nd Iraq war wasn't signed off in a day. It was on the table ever since The end of the first Iraq war. There aren't many things that warrant an international intervention to remove a regime from power, but some of them are: use of chemical and biological weapons, attack on neighboring countries, assassination of opposition, sheltering terrorists and genocide. The Ba'ath under Hussain somehow managed all of those. The Iraq liberation act was signed off under Clinton in 98. From 98 to 2003 was the time for outrage. The 2003 invasion was a long way coming and if you think it was necessary to orchestrate 9/11 to invade Iraq you're a fucking idiot, and it's a waste of time and energy debating you.
    Last edited by oskar; 07-18-2016 at 05:20 AM.
    The feeling is quite mutual, to be honest. You're making assumptions about my position on this that are just that... asumptions. When did I say it was signed off in a day? It's been a long time coming. That doesn't make the lies of our leaders ok, it doesn't excuse the uncountable deaths. How many million Jews died in WWII? Horrifying. Oh but when it's the Muz and we're liberating them from a nasty man, all good.

You seem to have a problem with someone taking an opposing view to you on this, to the point where anyone who dares suggest that Blair and Bush were WAY out of line is a fucking idiot. You should get a job in politics, you'd fit right in.
    ongies gonna ong
    : use of chemical and biological weapons, attack on neighboring countries, assassination of opposition, sheltering terrorists and genocide.
    Use of chemical and biological weapons...

https://mic.com/articles/62023/10-ch...out#.E873h0EBi

Attacking neighbouring countries...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/06/...c-war-on-cuba/

Assasination of opposition...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execut...Saddam_Hussein

Sheltering terrorists...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2158071.html

Genocide...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-uni...ewhere/5352227

America, fuck yeah.
    ongies gonna ong
    We're the ones writing history. We're the ones judging others by the standards we pretend to have. We're more dangerous than Saddam ever was. We're a global threat, and an unstoppable one at that.
    ongies gonna ong
    We were talking about Iraq and you're digging up WWII and Vietnam. The only reason I'm even still giving this a shot is because I like you when you're not talking politics. What you're doing is when you're in a corner on the issue at hand you deflect to something completely different. When I take you up on those points, you win, because you can repeat that strategy to infinity.

In what sense is the coalition of the free world more dangerous than Sadam Hussain ever was? Would you prefer a totalitarian dictatorship over a corrupt democracy? Would you prefer to get publicly executed without a trial for criticizing the leader to our current political system? How can you say stuff like that and expect to be taken seriously?
    Would you prefer a totalitarian dictatorship over a corrupt democracy?
    I'd rather live in a corrupt democracy where I can at least say what the fuck I like without having to worry about my sister getting raped. That said, I'd rather live in a non-corrupt democracy where we respect international law. We can all dream though, right?

Saddam was a problem for his region. We're a problem for the world. We're trying to enforce our corrupt democracy on whoever has resources that we need. We're responsible for the deaths of millions of people. How are we any better? Because we vote? Because we allow the masses to speak out against corruption and aggression? It doesn't stop it happening.

The world is a worse place post Saddam, because worse people are now in control of large parts or Iraq, people who actually pose a direct threat to us. Try telling me France is a better place thanks to the Iraq war.
    ongies gonna ong
    We were talking about Iraq and you're digging up WWII and Vietnam.
    I was demonstrating that USA is historically guilty of all the points you argue are legitimate reasons to topple a leader of a sovereign nation. I couldn't be bothered to trawl the internet for the most recent example, although one is from Iraq 2004. The point is, USA is no better, historically speaking. I'm far from convinced that there's been any improvement in American foreign policy over the years.
    ongies gonna ong
    The argument that Saddam was providing shelter for terrorists is bollocks, fwiw. Maybe he was allied to people who we would call terrorists. But there was no ISIS in Iraq during his reign. The term "terrorist" is grossly misused. Is an Iraqi who lost his family to American bombs a terrorist if he takes up arms against Americans in Iraq? As far as we're concerned, yes. However, if an American took up arms against an invader, he'd be a hero.

Let me tell you what I call a terrorist... someone who attacks civillian targets.
    ongies gonna ong
    I can't feel Oskar's rage, personally.

Whenever I have allowed myself to be enraged in the past, it was always a folly when I learned more about the situation. It was always an issue of my own personal blindness to the greater picture.

I'm not saying rage is always wrong. I'm saying I'm bad at it. I can't allow myself to feel rage because it makes me 'tarded.

So I feel no rage over this. I feel only a sense that when humans are driven to rage, there's a huge miscommunication going on.
    Rage is a funny word to use when talking about internet discussions. I don't think oscar actually experiences rage when he reads my comments. Perhaps contempt, but not rage. If he does feel rage, well that's something he should probably seek to rectify, it's not healthy to get angry with people who you'll never even meet based on words on a screen.
    ongies gonna ong
    Not rage at comments; I mean rage at terrorism.
    Oh. Well, rage at real life things is a different matter. That's not unhealthy per se.

I'm pretty bad at rage, too. If something makes me angry, I smoke a spliff and quickly become unangry. Anger is stressful, and I don't cope well with stress. I prefer to make it go away than to let it take hold.
    ongies gonna ong
    Oh so it's all ok then. We should just accept that humans are fucking horrible and just quietly go about our daily lives while our leaders destroy the world we live in.
    Welcome to the shit
    How'd you find these links?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-uni...ewhere/5352227

4 real? "The United States of America was built on a foundation of genocide against the Indigenous peoples of North America."

Sure, sure- and the normans fucked up england and the romans fucked up the med, and... multicelled organisms fucked up everything...

Don't be dumb.
    Oh. Well, rage at real life things is a different matter. That's not unhealthy per se.
    Rage is absolutely worthless. Rage destroys. We want to build.

That's the rub. Be angry within reason.
    [QUOTE=OngBonga;2264546]
    How do you make this statement with any shred of sincerity? I see this bullshit coming from Blair as he attempts to disregard those who despise his arrogance. Saddam was indeed a cunt, but under his rule there's no way ISIS could thrive in his nation. The fact that what has replaced Saddam is a great deal worse than what was there before shows that this statement of yours that you're parrotting from the right wing media is hollow bullshit.
    [QUOTE]

I'm basing my view on the opinions of the Kurds I met through my sister's ex. Many of those Kurds have returned home to Northern Iraq and are enjoying a peaceful life without the very real threat of being murdered. Sadaam was responsible for murdering up to half a million of his own country's residents, plus torture, disappearances and rapes were common, including by Sadaam himself.

The world has to be a better place without that guy, even if the short-term isn't working out perfectly. And yes, the current instability in Iraq has led to terrorist organisations strengthening and attacks outside Iraq. But the life of the persecuted groups in Iraq has become a lot better and I'm pleased for the Kurds that Sadaam has gone. I know that I'd want another country to help remove a dictator if the UK ever went that way.

I'm definitely with you on the motive however. If we were genuinely doing it to prevent innocent people being murdered, then we should have gone after Mugabe and a number of other corrupt African regimes years ago.
    Aren't the Kurds fighting ISIS in Iraq? I don't doubt there's regions of Iraq that are indeed better off, for now at least, without Saddam. I'm under no illusions about how much of a piece of shit he was. But ISIS are a serious problem, especially in the Middle East.

I shouldn't have had such a harsh tone with you, I apologise for that, but honestly, I saw Blair saying exactly that, that the "world is a better place without Saddam", and it just irks me. From Blair, I consider it arrogance of the highest order. I don't know if Iraq is a better or worse place right now, what I do know is that ISIS pose a much more serious global threat than Saddam ever could, and they have been able to thrive as a direct consequence of the toppling of Saddam. So the world isn't a better place, that's nothing but empty rhetoric.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    How'd you find these links?
    A search engine called google.

Honestly, I didn't even read them, I literally cherry picked the most appealing tag line and copied link location. I couldn't give a fuck how inaccurate they are, we all know that USA have been guilty of those charges throughout the years. This isn't a court, I don't need to get my shit in order to make my point.
    ongies gonna ong
    Removing people like Sadaam from power has to be, on balance, a net positive for the world. If you disagree, the burden of proof is on you. To disagree is to make such an absurd claim that you actually couldn't prove it today-- you would need to look back in 100 years, and if things are still for shit in Iraq, then maybe you have an argument. Sadaam was decades of slow burn genocide and endless terror for millions of people.

I mean, the idea that Sadaam, or any single man is a stabilizing force is nonsense. If a sole person is what is keeping a country or a region from crumbling into a chaotic mess of tribalism, terrorism, and the rise of a death cult capable of holding its own against a combination of multiple nations' military might-- this is the description of an inherently unstable situation.

Look at North Korea. With no apparent Kim heir, if Kim Jong Un should drop dead, and this triggers a nuclear exchange between NK and SK and its allies, would you curse the heart attack that killed him? Would you wish he were still around? It's a band-aid that needs to be yanked off, but not only that, the band aid is the source of a gangrenous infection.

Hell, a cynic would likely say that the resulting chaos is necessary. It's a cathartic release of all the fractious tension that was being artificially held at bay all those decades, and even the most ideal nation building couldn't have been its surrogate. I'm not sure I believe this, but it's not absurd on it's face.
    Aren't the Kurds fighting ISIS in Iraq? I don't doubt there's regions of Iraq that are indeed better off, for now at least, without Saddam. I'm under no illusions about how much of a piece of shit he was. But ISIS are a serious problem, especially in the Middle East.

I shouldn't have had such a harsh tone with you, I apologise for that, but honestly, I saw Blair saying exactly that, that the "world is a better place without Saddam", and it just irks me. From Blair, I consider it arrogance of the highest order. I don't know if Iraq is a better or worse place right now, what I do know is that ISIS pose a much more serious global threat than Saddam ever could, and they have been able to thrive as a direct consequence of the toppling of Saddam. So the world isn't a better place, that's nothing but empty rhetoric.
    No worries, I like a bit of passion, even if I disagree with it.

Would be interesting to see an Iraqi death count for pre- and post-Sadaam, plus the number if Iraqi civilians fleeing, but getting reliable data is impossible. You could then add a portion of ISIS-related deaths outside of Iraq, assuming that Sadaam's removal can be attributed to a non-zero percentage of the deaths.
    I officially start doing felonies in august. Which is nice.
    why advertise your crime spree ahead of times?
    For the challenge!
    You know somebody doesn't commit felonies when his descriptive choice is "hay guise i shall officially conduct felonies by such n such date. huzzah!"
    wuf , he's only officially commiting them in august , his current crimes are unofficial not necessarily non existent
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    I officially start doing felonies in august. Which is nice.
    prosecuting or defending?
    http://chardrian.blogspot.com
    come check out my training videos at pokerpwnage.com
    Prosecuting. I'm gonna move up the ranks, maybe cross the aisle, and then become a judge. It's in the stars.
    Criminal lawyer, huh?
    Speaking of which: Better Call Saul is fantastic. At least on par with Breaking Bad.
    Criminal lawyer, huh?
    Speaking of which: Better Call Saul is fantastic. At least on par with Breaking Bad.
    Better imo. I can't wait for the third series.
    ongies gonna ong
    I think it was a Better Call Saul episode that ended in Leonhard Cohen's Everybody Knows, and I looked up his discography because I haven't listened to him in over a decade and I wanted to know what album it was on. So it turns out I know every single Cohen song from 1967 to 2001. That's 10 albums. I was a very special teenager.
    Btw trivia: did you know in Take This Waltz when he sang "In Vienna there's 10 pretty women," in the free translation of Garcia Lorca's poem, he was being factual.
    Last edited by oskar; 07-22-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    Now that we have a lawyer here: what's the opposite of a DNR? Cos I want to sign that. Like the thing where they don't unplug you but where they plug everything in and maybe put your head in a jar or freeze you or whatever they do these days?
    Prosecuting. I'm gonna move up the ranks, maybe cross the aisle, and then become a judge. It's in the stars.
    Space judge!

I mean:

SPAAACE JUUUUDGE!!!
    GL, I hope you go far.
    Warning: This guy is a bit preachy at the end, as is his usual.

Also, I felt a fear of death watching this.

You can skip to ~4:14 to get to the central point. Up to then he establishes he's chillin with a NASA astronaut and they're going to do the hypoxia (low oxygen) training. They're in a room that simulates how thin the atmosphere is at 25,000 feet altitude.

My friend has a phobia of things that look black but are actually navy blue.

Anyone heard anything weirder than that when it comes to phobias?
    ongies gonna ong
    Pickup artistry featuring Justin Roiland

lol dick shrinkener. too good.
    My friend has a phobia of things that look black but are actually navy blue.

Anyone heard anything weirder than that when it comes to phobias?
    I always thought triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13) was pretty weird.

Why that one number is so scary, I can't suss out.

Chromophobia (fear of colors) must be truly debilitating. You can close your eyes, but you still know THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!

Then there's most of this list.
    Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
    This one is pretty good.

I must say, I've only got most of the way through A and I've already seen a few which I wouldn't say are "irrational" fears... like pain, insanity and kidney disease... I mean I'd probably go as far to say I'd fear those to one degree or another. Not to the point of obsession, obviously, but it's a fear nonetheless.
    ongies gonna ong