Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 191 of 420 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,325 of 31490

?wut
    i wish i was a sociopath
    but then how would you be a wufwugy?

?wut
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    holy shit that website is old school, reminds me of my digital sailor scout shrine making days

i spanked old men at a fetish party last thursday.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    you win the randomness thread for a week

?wut
    life goals:
    moving to the country. gonna eat me a lotta peaches

?wut
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    i spanked old men at a fetish party last thursday.
    What other fetishes do you have besides spanking old men?
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    moving to the country. gonna eat me a lotta peaches
    I poked my finger down inside
    Make a little room for an ant to hide
    Nature's candy in my hand or can or a pie
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Quote Originally Posted by jackvance View Post
    What other fetishes do you have besides spanking old men?
    oh that's not a fetish of mine.. but i will say that i knew what they wanted well enough to give it to them right!

bikes -- have you heard the new grimes song? su guuddd
    I'm going to go ahead and say this - Aubrey you're fucking awesome. I need to visit because it would be amazing to bask in your glory. But fuck driving in NY.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    I'm going to go ahead and say this - Aubrey you're fucking awesome. I need to visit because it would be amazing to bask in your glory. But fuck driving in NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    Getting to Astoria isn't that bad at all. You skip Manhattan altogether and just ride freeways through Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens. You'll almost definitely hit some pocket of traffic somewhere and you almost definitely will get cut off by someone who decided to neither indicate NOR check his blind spot because, you know, fuck other people, but you wouldn't have to suffer the quintessential NYC driving experience. By the time you get off the freeway, you're in a part of town that isn't bad to drive in at all.

You can also Park n Ride into the city.

bikes -- have you heard the new grimes song? su guuddd
    link pls

?wut
    https://soundcloud.com/actuallygrimes/go-1

originally written for Rihanna but i'm glad Grimes kept this for herself. it's definitely a good dance beat.

chelleeeee stop making me blush and come! surviva is right, it's not so bad. driving in queens isn't exactly smooth sailing, but it's not the congested NYC nightmare you're probably imagining.

i'm most likely visiting santa fe and los angeles in july. it'll be a necessary city break, santa fe especially. never been, but santa fe sounds so beautiful..
    more ear candy for you bikes (i know chelle approves of this)

nommmmmmmmmmm

?wut
    vodka soaked brane likes this song mmmhmmm
    oh yeah spoon (band, not the it now) came out with this tune some moons ago that I liked

they're a little more mainstream polished now mmmM?

...as it goes, as it goes...
    i had to fire a friend today -.-

?wut
    have this kangaroo

?wut

It doesn't have to be a snowmaaaaaaaaan
    Well, met 2 fellows in Hells Angels last night as a music event that was like a pre-party to the weekend long event called 'Heavy Rebel Weekender', they were actually really polite, even though ones name was 'Ripper', and I was like, 'Ripper? Well, that's an interesting name!'. Also hung out with people that I have no idea what their name is, but, I went alone, and had a great time. I also didn't die, and no one annoyed the shit out of me. Plus, great music. Yay for doing social things!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    Well, met 2 fellows in Hells Angels last night as a music event that was like a pre-party to the weekend long event called 'Heavy Rebel Weekender', they were actually really polite, even though ones name was 'Ripper', and I was like, 'Ripper? Well, that's an interesting name!'. Also hung out with people that I have no idea what their name is, but, I went alone, and had a great time. I also didn't die, and no one annoyed the shit out of me. Plus, great music. Yay for doing social things!
    An uncle of my wife is one.
    I have 3 close cousins and my uncle runs the club up here in Oakville Ontario
    I ate shin of beef yesterday in a restaurant. Yes, cow shin. And by god it's tasty. Who'd of thunk it?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    So, I did a thing yesterday.

edit: no, I did not become a hooker. I modeled with classic cars.

proof:
    nice truck
    This one was my favorite truck there.

Is that photoshopped? You look so.. shiny. Very nice picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackvance View Post
    Is that photoshopped? You look so.. shiny. Very nice picture.
    Lol, it's more than likely because the sun going through the parasol. I'm hoping that I'm taking this correctly, and you're not talking about the truck being me and that's why I'm shiny.

Though, either way, thank you, lol.

?wut
    My friends wife kept trying to kiss me on Saturday night while my gf was in the next room. That was weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    My friends wife kept trying to kiss me on Saturday night while my gf was in the next room. That was weird.
    /brag
    They probably have some issues. Best for all involved to just pretend it never happened. She was a bit tipsy perhaps but otherwise you didn't notice anything, that would be my stance.
    TThat's what I've done. I've toyed with the idea of telling him. I'd want to know if I was him. When she first tried it we were sitting on sofa and were temporarily alone in the living room. I said something like "are you out of your fucking mind, I have a gf who's in thé next room, and you're married with kids, what the fuck are you diung?". She responded with "i know but that's what makes it fun". She then proceeded to try and get alone with me and tried to kiss me twice more. Seems more than just a little drunken mistake. She then tried it on with the guy who's house we were in.

If I was better friends with the guy I'd say something.
    TThat's what I've done. I've toyed with the idea of telling him. I'd want to know if I was him. When she first tried it we were sitting on sofa and were temporarily alone in the living room. I said something like "are you out of your fucking mind, I have a gf who's in thé next room, and you're married with kids, what the fuck are you diung?". She responded with "i know but that's what makes it fun". She then proceeded to try and get alone with me and tried to kiss me twice more. Seems more than just a little drunken mistake. She then tried it on with the guy who's house we were in.

If I was better friends with the guy I'd say something.
    She sounds kinda needy, do not want
    Sounds like she isn't sexually and/or romantically fulfilled in her relationship -- which is a shitty position to be in for sure -- but my sympathy wanes when she tries to kiss you multiple times in the same house as both your significant others.

I think ultimately JV has it right: they're probably having issues, and it's best if they heal naturally. If this is rooted in something that could break them up (and it sounds like it does, that's pretty bad), odds are it'll happen with or without your interference.

How well does your girlfriend know her? If she's not the type to get super angry or possessive about someone else making a move on you, maybe you could talk about it with her, since she knows the dynamic of the situation better.
    I'd tell the dude. Maybe that sounds terrible - but, he deserves to know that his wife is trying to fuck with other dudes.

When you're committed to someone, that's it imho. If you wanna fuck other people, don't get in a relationship where it's already decided that it's monogamous. Being sexually unsatisfied is something she needs to take up with her husband, not other dudes.
    communication wtf.

tell the guy!

?wut
    Here's the thing...if you tell the guy, you're bringing yourself into a whole world of shitty ass drama. Make sure you're prepared for the ensuing shitstorm before "doing the right thing" imo.

Maybe that's selfish thinking on my part, but I'm not entirely convinced that in these situations "doing the right thing" is actually optimal for all parties involved. There's a lot of other variables that I'd consider in that spot, and I'm not in that spot so I don't feel great taking either side without a lot more information.

Ah games of incomplete information...
    She responded with "i know but that's what makes it fun".
    A line more representative of psychopathy than anything Dexter ever said
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    Here's the thing...if you tell the guy, you're bringing yourself into a whole world of shitty ass drama. Make sure you're prepared for the ensuing shitstorm before "doing the right thing" imo.

Maybe that's selfish thinking on my part, but I'm not entirely convinced that in these situations "doing the right thing" is actually optimal for all parties involved. There's a lot of other variables that I'd consider in that spot, and I'm not in that spot so I don't feel great taking either side without a lot more information.

Ah games of incomplete information...
    Oh ya this. What if as an example she denies it and says it was you as the aggressor and he trusts and believes her. You may not always be considered the good guy here. Depends on the relationship and past experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    she denies it and says it was you as the aggressor
    inb4spoonrage
    always the spoonrage

?wut
    We don't know too many specifics about who these friends are, and who's close to whom, but I would go with the permutation of least resistance out of: you/your girlfriend talks to the girl/the husband/the other guys she tried to sleep with (/maybe some licensed professional who's close them). I feel like someone's gotta talk to someone.

Priorities should be (in this order): 1) salvaging the marriage if there's an identifiable problem that the parties are capable of solving; 2) having the husband know what's fair for him to know.
    Must suck to be married to a whore.

Also, you should tell the guy.
    Last edited by spoonitnow; 07-07-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    All the people saying, "snap tell the guy, cuz he deserves to know." are making an awful call. jyms and d0zer are spot on. Telling the guy could be the right move, but it is heavily dependent on details we aren't privvy to, but in aggregate the default in this situation is for sure to keep quiet.
    tell the guy if he's your fucking bro. don't tell the guy if he's not. if he's not your bro, he'll probably get mad at you just for telling him

i'd like to think i live in a world where people are straight up with other people on principle, but that ain't the world. people are on the low all the damn time. if he's not your sworn homey, you can pretend like it ain't no thang and people will think that's normal
    If you aren't close friends with the guy, then why do you give a shit if he whines like a bitch over it? Oh no, don't tell him because he might get mad. Wahhhh. Who gives a shit?

And what details could we possibly need to know that would mean we shouldn't tell the guy? This "he deserves to know" shit isn't the point. The point is to be a fucking man.

Of course she's going to lie about it and try to cover it up and act like you are either making it all up or that you were actually trying to get with her instead. Do you really think she's going to just confess as soon as she's confronted about it? I mean come on. It's on him to make what he will of it from that point on, and if he makes the right decision, then good.

If you would want a friend to tell you if you were in that position, then you should tell the guy.
    If you wouldn't want a friend to tell you if you were in that position, then you're a pussy and your opinion doesn't count.

Get your fucking balls up.
    Last edited by spoonitnow; 07-08-2014 at 01:29 AM.
    Who knew Spoon is such an idealist

I guess it depends. I'm surprised at how many cheaters there are, but I also I guess I have to accept how many there are. It's nice to think you can make a difference by "being a man", but c'mon, the thing people are dumbest about is their relationships. This chick is clearly a psychopath who gets off on the idea of creating pain for the person she claims to love the most. What does that mean about the guy who marries her? I don't know. I guess it means people are all kinds of messed up and I'd rather just stay out of their bullshit. It's not like somebody who marries this chick will have his shit together to the degree that the truth will do anything for him other than make him point the finger

Ironically, I'm making a case that philosophically agrees with Spoon, but then belies it. But then again, the world really is Game of Thrones, where the honorable lose their heads and liars prosper. Maybe the thing that people need to know is whatever it is you tell them, and if somebody else tries to make you the object of their shittiness, sometimes acting like it didn't even happen is the way to go

Granted, you gotta tell your gf. Not sure if you already have. That's a super must
    I shouldn't call her a psychopath. There are some plausible ways that a hyper sexually repressed person could elicit this behavior

Deception of loved ones is just nasty. Few things will make somebody hate the world like realizing they can't trust the people whose trust they need the most
    It's worth noting that telling the other man and your girlfriend (and letting her know that you told the other man) is 100% self-serving and will increase your attractiveness to your girlfriend in that situation.
    I told my gf about 1 minute after it happened. Still not sure if I'm gonna tell him. I mean the poor guy is just casually going about his day and I'm about to fuck it up good n proper. Not gonna be fun. Much easier to just ignore it. It's not like I see him very frequently.
    I told my gf about 1 minute after it happened. Still not sure if I'm gonna tell him. I mean the poor guy is just casually going about his day and I'm about to fuck it up good n proper. Not gonna be fun. Much easier to just ignore it. It's not like I see him very frequently.
    Where yes, you're making a valid point that this is gonna fuck his shit up mentally - what happens if/when they have a kid together, she's caught fucking around, then the kid is put in the middle of Momma-Daddy drama because Mom couldn't be faithful to Dad?

What happens when/if he catches a dude in their bed? I mean, honestly, seems like an A+ decision to tell dude.
    Never interfere in a girl/boy thing. Bad things happen.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    What if it's a girl/girl thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    It's worth noting that telling the other man and your girlfriend (and letting her know that you told the other man) is 100% self-serving and will increase your attractiveness to your girlfriend in that situation.
    Best point actually

The thing is though, when trying to act boss you have to be prepared to be an actual boss. Somebody who would normally take no bullshit and tell the guy and have no regrets can get it done unlike somebody who is wishy washy and doesn't really know how to handle any of the potential ramifications and weakly decides to tell him. The "be a man" thing isn't so much "do what's right" but "be in charge"
    Equating "being a man" with telling the dude seems too simplistic and maybe even a little warped. I think telling might be the best thing for the other guy in general, but I'm sure some guys would rather just not know, it's not like she got dicked, and I know we're assuming she's just a complete slut who shags about but that isn't necessarily the case.

With this guy it's the fact that he's quite a brow beaten Pussy that puts me off telling. I mean he prob can't do any better looks wise and they've been married for 10 years and have 2 young kids. I don't think he'd leave. He may not even tell her he knows. He might just carry on as normal but spend the rest of his life feeling a little more pathetic and sad than he otherwise would have.

Now of course I can't know any of this for sure, but its feasibje.

I guess my point is I don't think telling is best for everyone. But again, I'd want to know if I was in his shoes, but he ain't me.
    I normally don't get involved in situations like these, but when I do, I move to Mexico City.

All kidding aside, I've never been in this specific situation but with kids and everything I'd probably try to get as far away from it as possible. I'm divorced and know quite a few attractive mothers of kids my twins go to school with, and a scenario similar to what rong is describing would be a drama-filled shitstorm for sure. I wouldn't want any part of it and would keep my mouth shut while also staying far away from the "wife," regardless of whether I was acquainted with her husband.

Although I'd probably tell my GF, I definitely wouldn't say a word to the "husband," but that's just based on my personal situation and wanting to avoid having my 10-year olds get caught up in any drama/classroom rumors about naughty parents.

About two decades ago I was seeing a waitress at a 24-hour restaurant I was working at. We had some fun for a couple of weeks and then her male roommate (whom I was friends with) let me know that he was also sleeping with her. It didn't phase me (or really surprise me) at all, but maybe that's because I didn't have feelings for her. We both went our separate ways shortly thereafter and no one got hurt to my knowledge.
    Last edited by dhubermex; 07-08-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhubermex View Post
    I normally don't get involved in situations like these, but when I do, I move to Mexico City.

All kidding aside, I've never been in this specific situation but with kids and everything I'd probably try to get as far away from it as possible. I'm divorced and know quite a few attractive mothers of kids my twins go to school with, and a scenario similar to what rong is describing would be a drama-filled shitstorm for sure. I wouldn't want any part of it and would keep my mouth shut while also staying far away from the "wife," regardless of whether I was acquainted with her husband.

Although I'd probably tell my GF, I definitely wouldn't say a word to the "husband," but that's just based on my personal situation and wanting to avoid having my 10-year olds get caught up in any drama/classroom rumors about naughty parents.

About two decades ago I was seeing a waitress at a 24-hour restaurant I was working at. We had some fun for a couple of weeks and then her male roommate (whom I was friends with) let me know that he was also sleeping with her. It didn't phase me (or really surprise me) at all, but maybe that's because I didn't have feelings for her. We both went our separate ways shortly thereafter and no one got hurt to my knowledge.

AND TWINS
    Haha, my twins are both boys, but that's a great ad throwback. Brings back memories!

Dear president of the united states, please save us all.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=616039671827930
    Quote Originally Posted by dhubermex View Post
    Haha, my twins are both boys, but that's a great ad throwback. Brings back memories!

Why is Barry Greenstein's younger brother trying to kidnap your kids. They don't even look Asian.
    Oh monogamy. A beautiful thing if it comes naturally to both parties and isn't the result of social pressures and a culture that teaches us to think of it as some kind of natural and immutable law. A culture that makes us believe that the physical act of cheating is what is inherently wrong, and not the deception.

Nothing wrong with "shagging about" if you're honest and have dignity, and everything is coming from a consensual and healthy place. Sex is great and everyone should have as much of it or as little of it as they'd like, with how ever many people as their hearts desire, as long as everyone's happy and honest, both with themselves and others.

I say all that to illustrate that this is a symptom of a larger problem regarding the globally prevalent attitude towards sex and relationships, and the many pressures that force people into situations that aren't right for them.

All that being said, I do judge her for the way she went about it. Massively disrespectful. I say do whatever you think is best for the dude in the long run. Maybe keep an eye or ear out if she keeps doing this. Could be one of those things where ultimately time will reveal whether it's best for you to say something or not.
    Last edited by aubreymcfate; 07-08-2014 at 05:09 PM.

i have been waiting so long for an appropriate time to use this. this probably isn't it but i can't wait any longer.

?wut
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Dear president of the united states, please save us all.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=616039671827930
    bwahahahaha. man i'm a softie for these types of video advice segments.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    Why is Barry Greenstein's younger brother trying to kidnap your kids. They don't even look Asian.
    Haha... don't even get me & OngBonga started about Asian pleasures. I keep telling myself that once the boys are grown I'm heading off to Thailand.
    Spoon, game theory called and said you're an absolute moron.

Try to lower your aspergers tinted glasses and view this social situation without the crutches of hollow creeds like "be a man." Claiming that telling the guy is always the best move for yourself muchless for all involved is asinine.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Try to lower your aspergers tinted glasses
    HUE
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Spoon, game theory called and said you're an absolute moron.

Try to lower your aspergers tinted glasses and view this social situation without the crutches of hollow creeds like "be a man." Claiming that telling the guy is always the best move for yourself muchless for all involved is asinine.
    Typical for you to sling insults and try for a condescending tone, but whatever.

Nobody cares about the other guy because he's a fucking pussy and we're not friends with him anyway. The best thing we could do for that guy and his kids is to break up that marriage because that bitch is obviously ruining his life and their lives as well. The wife is a disrespectful harpy whore who's failing miserably to become the town pump, so nobody cares what she thinks either. The only people we give a shit about here are ourselves and to a slightly lesser degree the female we're with. Telling the female we're with followed by telling the guy gives ourselves and the female we're with the maximum gain. It also helps our relationship with the female we're with.

Edit: It's funny that you invoked game theory, because this does match up well to a lot of near-Pareto improvement scenarios where exploitation leads to a sizable gain for some parties for a trivial loss for others.
    Last edited by spoonitnow; 07-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Nothing wrong with "shagging about" if you're honest and have dignity, and everything is coming from a consensual and healthy place. Sex is great and everyone should have as much of it or as little of it as they'd like, with how ever many people as their hearts desire, as long as everyone's happy and honest, both with themselves and others.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeJPiEwf_8o#t=2m44s

Could be one of those things where ultimately time will reveal whether it's best for you to say something or not.
    Einmal ist keinmal. AMIRITE?!
    lolol I fucking love that show.

Everything I said is still the truest thing anyone's ever said. Deal with it.

Except for my advice on how to handle things, that is. None of us can really say for sure.