Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

How long.....?

Default How long.....?

How long does it take for igm to confirm your bank account? I started the process on Thursday night and I still haven't received two small deposits in my checking account.

Default How long.....?

How long does it take for igm to confirm your bank account? I started the process on Thursday night and I still haven't received two small deposits in my checking account.

Default How long.....?

Default How long.....?

Default How long.....?

Default How long.....?

Those verification deposits take up to 3 full business days to show up in your checking account.

IGM-Pay is based in Canada, but since you're here in the States, your bank is probably closed today for President's Day. Since you applied on Thursday night, the order wasn't received until Friday. Which means it won't be until Wednesday or so that it will be processed by your bank.
    Those verification deposits take up to 3 full business days to show up in your checking account.

IGM-Pay is based in Canada, but since you're here in the States, your bank is probably closed today for President's Day. Since you applied on Thursday night, the order wasn't received until Friday. Which means it won't be until Wednesday or so that it will be processed by your bank.

Thank you. By the way how long will it take to take money from my bank account to igm to party poker?
    Thank you. By the way how long will it take to take money from my bank account to igm to party poker?
    Quote Originally Posted by !Luck
    Once your account is approved and verified...

only as long as it takes for you to click the button.