Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumShort-Handed NL Hold'em

QQ worth felting pf for 150bb?

Default QQ worth felting pf for 150bb?

Villain has been relatively active. He is raising about 60% of his buttons and is varying his raise size between min raises and 3x. He is 3 betting relatively light and I have not 4 bet him yet. I tried to float him once in a 3 bet pot and he double barreled a dry A25ish board. He recently doubled up vs me when he called a shove by me on a 4x4xTs with QsJs vs my T9? I'm not too sure why he did that but the few hands before I had been very active and 3 betting a ton. I had also raised a couple flops recently. I continue to chip away after he doubles up through me and steal a bunch of pots from him.

Then this hand happens. 150bb deep.
    Villain raises button to 1.50
    I 3 bet to 5
    Villain min 4 bets to 8.50
    Hero shoves or raises to 25 so he can get it in with a PSB on the flop?
    Flopping quads and boats like its my job
    I don't see what he is going to call your 5 bet to 25 that he isn't calling a shove with. I think this is a decent spot to cib, though I think I would make it about 16 to go and definitely call a shove. I can also flat call here and crai on the flop if he is likely to be cbetting.
    <Staxalax> I want everyone to put my quote in their sigs
    i would 4bet but a little smaller than 25. and obv get it in.
    actually it was a little under 25 because i remember that on the flop a push was about a 5/6 pot bet. i got the math wrong when i was writing out the hand history.

Flop comes down KJx no draws. Worst flop ever....are we still getting it in?
    Flopping quads and boats like its my job
    yeah. if he called with qj in that previous hand i would expect him to call and show up with things like aj and aq.