Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

FeltStars Abruptly Closes

Default FeltStars Abruptly Closes

Players opening the Feltstars client today could not access poker. Instead they saw a message that said " Feltstars is no longer operational. Your balance is secure. Please select another Merge partner from below"

Below is a link that shows you who the merge partners are.

They tell you to create an account and email [email protected] "and we will move your balance to this new account. Alternatively, if you already have an account at another site on the Merge network, please provide those account details in an email to support."

I have already emailed, and will let you know when the move is completed. Feltstars had some good ideas but they seldom followed through on them and usually did very poorly in articulating their promotions to the players.
    I've sent now my info as well to feltstars to move my $ to carbon and hopefully i'll have it by the end of the day.Didn't have much there really to worry about anyways.
    They ripped me off when they were REEFER poker. The room manager (or whoever he was) promised I got my reefer poker hat if I made a deposit, but as usual, I didnt my end, I didnt get my hat I do miss the wake and bake morning MTTS LOL
    Here is a look at what's going on behind the scenes at Merge. Not sure about how accurate it is but seems plausible. Feltstars is mentioned in there:

The REAL Story of the Current Situation at the Merge Network
    Merge is starting to not look like the best option for American poker players.
    With Intertops and Bovada paying out quickly, and FTP back online, Merge is staying in the news, too. They announced goodbye to P2P transfers.

I had my funds transferred from Feltstars to Carbon and it went pretty smoothly. Or was it HeroPoker? I think my request was ignored, originally, so I sent the same request to a different Merge room.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 11-14-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.