Default 3/6 Limit J6s TPWK OOP

4 limps, Hero BB Jc6c

flop: Js8d2s

Hero checks, 2 checks, BTN Bet, Hero Call, MP caller

Turn: Ac

Hero Check, MP check, BTN Bet, Hero Call, MP Call

River: Tc

Hero Check, MP check, BTN Bet, Hero Call, MP call

I'm wondering if this is standard? Its a spot I was in a few times today where I had TPWK and just check called down. BTN is a tad tight and MP is a spew. If I was button in this spot I would have bet with the same hand. I've noticed I don't always know when are good spots to bet and when they aren't. Typically the spots where reverse implied odds become a factor. Checking seems so weak in position with a made hand...
    I'd c-r flop and c/f if MP still called.

I really suck at limit HE though.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    I agree c/c is probably the worst line I could choose. I like c/r more then lead but if I get called I have to almost always lead the turn to get value from draws/8x.

So I guess b/f turn and river in spots like this is best?
    as played I would c/r flop too - you want to get this hand heads-up and not continue it multi-way. If it had been something like MP bets, button calls and now it's back to you I would just call because you are never getting the others to fold for one more bet in a bloated pot.

in general limit is all about betting when ahead and folding when behind without the odds to chase draws.

anyhoo - as played, you can probably fold river. Usually if you call a turn bet you should call a river bet as well in limit, but in this case with the caller behind you sandwiching you in it is unlikely that both of them have a draw which you beat.
    http://chardrian.blogspot.com
    come check out my training videos at pokerpwnage.com