Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

The Lederer Files

Default The Lederer Files

here we goooooooooooooo

you can watch them all here: Howard Lederer Breaks Silence: Exclusive Interview with PokerNews
    Last edited by givememyleg; 09-20-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    part 1 is meh, pretty soft. hope they get better.
    Part 2

meh
    Cliffs plz. I've got a novel to revise.
    Quote Originally Posted by surviva316 View Post
    Cliffs plz. I've got a novel to revise.
    It wasn't me, I didn't know, we gave the best answer we could when asked about segregated funds.
    My biggest regret (isn't that we ripped off players) is that we started with a quickly and poorly cobbled together business plan for a startup and never revised it as we grew.

And in a one word summary:

meh

Default The Lederer Files

Pokernews are currently publishing a series of exclusive interviews with Howard Lederer:

Search | PokerNews

Parts 1 to 6 are out now.

PokerNews is pleased to confirm the upcoming release of "The Lederer Files," a series of videos compiled from an exclusive, seven-hour interview with Howard Lederer on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. In the interview, Lederer breaks his silence on the events leading up to and surrounding Full Tilt Poker and Black Friday.

Read more: The Lederer Files: An Introduction | PokerNews
    I haven't got round to watching it yet but would be good to know if it's worth the time!
    parts 4 and 5 seem to get better and more interesting. looking forward to 6-7.
    One of the best things to come out of the interview so far is this little clip

The Howard Lederer Files: Part 4 - YouTube
    you can watch them all here: Howard Lederer Breaks Silence: Exclusive Interview with PokerNews

also interesting is hearing what negreanu and juanda think of the interviews, along with a former high level employee turning to reddit to do an ama: Negreanu, Juanda, Former Employee Speak About the Lederer Files
    negreanu, juanda, former employee speak out on the lederer files: Negreanu, Juanda, Former Employee Speak About the Lederer Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    I haven't got round to watching it yet but would be good to know if it's worth the time!
    I've been enjoying watching it so far. (watched the first 4 so far & going to watch the rest for sure)
    In 'The Lederer Files', Howard Lederer chronicles his transformation from pretentious know-it-all to highly convenient know-nothing.
    ~Tony Dunst
    Merged all the lederer files to one thread so the discussion can stay together

some decent cliff notes in this vid.
    52 seconds is win
    I've watched that video so many times.