Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default PP

Just got to play PP for the 1st time joined a 25 buy in Pot Limit
    Im sitting here for 1 h Didnt had a BORDERLINE hand for a FULL one HOUR hardly belive it, im going to start play rags or ill waste 25 in blinds
    You'll blow that $25 faster playing crap hands.
    I was Break even with a Single hand, Aq made the trick , im sure pissed with PP 1 hour and 1 good hand 0 decent and plenty of rag.

Ill give it another try later btw The Level us sure MUCH MUCH lower than Pokerstars
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_rts
    Ill give it another try later btw The Level us sure MUCH MUCH lower than Pokerstars
    Welcome to the Party..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_rts
    Welcome to the Party..
    I dont want to sound a whiner neither a pp Hater , But that Congratulations Stuff after the POT is so Stupid , remembers me a Circus.
    PP has so much to learn with PS Interface and their tourneys...
    You can turn it off.
    Guys Thank you for convicing me give it a shot at PP
    This is the ape Land , Up 65 already in one hour and few ...

double it in one hour and a half started with 50- 115 now and keep going up
    hahaha. Let the good times roll.

Yeah, you can turn off the "congrats" thing, but I leave it on. The sound makes me happy. I definitely have a "Pavlov's dogs" thing going with some kind of chemical response in my brain when I hear that sound.

I think the PP interface is about 1,000,000,000,000 times better than pokerstars, but thats just me. I have a headache after playing on stars for more than an hour. The avatars on stars are cool though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural
    hahaha. Let the good times roll.

Yeah, you can turn off the "congrats" thing, but I leave it on. The sound makes me happy. I definitely have a "Pavlov's dogs" thing going with some kind of chemical response in my brain when I hear that sound.

I think the PP interface is about 1,000,000,000,000 times better than pokerstars, but thats just me. I have a headache after playing on stars for more than an hour. The avatars on stars are cool though.
    Lol i tought the exact same thing , im emotional attached to the Congrats already hahaha