Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

Tit for Tat Werewolf

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058
    I'm gonna assume that it's down to small sample, I mean approved setups are supposed to be balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Just had a look through the den thread, yeah my reads were pretty bad this game. The only saving grace is that I had the good sense not to hard defend anyone and I ultimately sheeped the right people
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib View Post
    BTW, Wuf's case on why it has to be Gator was as hilarious and bad as him reading BID villager last game.
    This. Like I am a villager if I don't post there, but a wolf if I do. That makes absolutely no sense unless you have your GOATWOLFGATORWOULDOTHIS hat on.
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    i didnt think he was terribly likely to be a wolf, but at that point nobody was.
    That's not true. I just skimmed a couple of pages and didn't have a hard time pegging Kami as the last wolf. Maybe I was biased by not reading the first 10 pages but wasn't too concerned. I felt all along village would win and that helped me not stress over being too busy to help out.
    I feel like I have revolutionized FTR WW. In the old days you guys woulda lynched Gator and Gabe just for being inactive/out of fear.

Now everyone's a D1 soul reader FFS.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrascal View Post
    I'm glad I was right about Luco and hoopy.

Gabe and gator, you should have helped us better to get the perfect villa sweep.
    I was just getting warmed up. Oh, and bolding the last wolf on D2 is helping get a sweep imo.
    I feel like I have revolutionized FTR WW. In the old days you guys woulda lynched Gator and Gabe just for being inactive/out of fear.

what i think happened is we don't have nubs playing much anymore. d1 used to be about managing the crowd

gabe was never an early lynch because he had not gotten wolf in forever. gator was though. plus, d2 this game, we only had 4 lynch options and it didn't really matter who went first since they were all going to go.

I was d1 soulreading before I met your mother.
    ongies gonna ong