Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumSmall Stakes NL Hold'em

[FREE] Complete NLHE Foundations Course - Sign Up By Posting Here

Video [FREE] Complete NLHE Foundations Course - Sign Up By Posting Here

Who Am I?

My name is Jesse, and I've been a member of FlopTurnRiver for about a decade. I've also written a weekly strategy article over the past two years, and you can check out a complete listing of that column on this page. I've played poker professionally in the past, and I'm an established full-time gambling writer.

What is the NLHE Foundations Course?

In the past, I've charged for coaching by the hour or by the 90-minute session. I have a set course of topics that I cover with people who want to develop a solid foundation for becoming a winning player in micro and small stakes NLHE. The idea is that I want to give you the solid foundation that you need to start off winning at the lower levels, and then you can build on that to make more and more money. I can virtually guarantee that if you follow the path I lay out for you that you'll become a winning player at microstakes and have a solid foundation for moving up to small stakes in a relatively short period of time.

How Does This Work?

Step 1: Start by signing up by posting in this thread. It doesn't matter if we've never spoken before or if you've never had an actual account before today. You'll need an account to take part in this course, but that only takes a moment. I need it because I'm going to be communicating to you via private messages and posts in this forum that I'll need you to reply to. It's really important that you sign up in this thread because I'm going to be sending you private messages to learn about you as an individual and answer questions directly.

Step 2: We'll start out by introducing ourselves and getting to know each other on a little more personal basis. I want you to know about me, and I want to learn about you. That will make it easier and more natural for me to help get you started off on the right foot in this game.

Step 3: I'll set up a series of lessons that you work through at your own pace. These lessons will involve about 15 minutes of reading and 15-30 minutes of exercises to work through. The only math involved will be addition, subtraction, multiplication and division that you can estimate in your head or use a calculator for. A good pace for these will be one or two each week.

Step 4: In each lesson, you'll be asked to post about what you learned, but you'll also be able to ask me questions directly or in the thread for the lesson.

Step 5: You make a shitload of money playing poker.
    I would like to join this course.
    Please sign me up!