Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

Double Day Unlimited Werewolf

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 1,051 to 1,099 of 1099
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib View Post
    I have to say I had this feeling you would pull this, too, Rascal.

Normally I would have told Gabe to vote you earlier but I wanted to give you the rope to hang yourself first.
    LOL, how am I hanging myself, I'm a villager in an f3.

This is the first f3 that I've ever been in other than a turbo.
    I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up.
    voting me is hanging yourself.

it's a terrible move regardless of your role.

go drink and think about what you've done.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    voting me is hanging yourself.

it's a terrible move regardless of your role.

go drink and think about what you've done.
    So no one should ever vote for you?

I'm voting for who I think the wolf is.

But, I will have another drink, it's been a long couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrascal View Post
    So no one should ever vote for you?

I'm voting for who I think the wolf is.

But, I will have another drink, it's been a long couple of weeks.
    you shouldn't vote for me in this spot, you should recognize that for lots of reasons that are directly relatable to turbo play.

for instance, Gabe is literally never voting for me and hasn't even tried to all game.

for another, i'm obviously the villager who should be the deciding vote here/
    you shouldn't vote for me in this spot, you should recognize that for lots of reasons that are directly relatable to turbo play.

for instance, Gabe is literally never voting for me and hasn't even tried to all game.

for another, i'm obviously the villager who should be the deciding vote here/
    If gabe isn't voting for you then we've lost and all I can say is that I did my best for the village.

In what way do you think you're the obvious villager to be deciding the vote? This just astounds me.
    lol rascal you're definitely the wolf, you always have to get the last word in
    lol rascal you're definitely the wolf, you always have to get the last word in
    LOL. No.
    Last night, I went and read the Vikings game where gabe was a wolf. In that game, I had him pegged as a wolf from the beginning and tried to lynch him but got mislynched instead.

This game gabe is different. In both games he started out slow, but in the Vikings game he was pushier and much more reactionary and moving his vote around a lot. He's not playing that way in this game, he's making his reads and sticking with them. While, I think some of his posts have been wolfy, you can always see a wolf in anyone's post if you get stuck in your mind that they are a wolf.

I think gabe is villa.

Baudib was pushing me early and voting me on D1 and D2, then rescinded both of those votes, then started buddying me up and hard defending me. He's done the same to gabe when he told me gabe is always a villager here even though he voted gabe on D1.5 (then rescinded) and D2. With gator, baudib has taken a different approach. He voted gator early on D1 and rescinded it and pushed him some until later in the game when he joined with everyone to say gator was a consensus villager. I think baudib tried to buddy up to us for the f3, which gator pointed out to me at the time, but I dismissed it.

I think gator had it right in that it's baudib as the final wolf.
    oh incidentally I like how you didn't bother to look at a wolf game for someone you were actually voting

here

I zero-posted on the last day btw.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1545146/
    That's because it's easier to read a game of gabe's especially one that I've been in (Vikings) and compare it to this one. Once I did that, I could see a difference in play style. Once I did that, I didn't need to look any further. I think he's villa.

Plus, I had no time to go through any of the games that you listed earlier since they're all on POG and I know the size of those games. Plus the play style for those is totally different than here.
    I don't know why I'm letting you twist things around here.

Why were you voting gabe yesterday when you said you were sure he was a villa and told me to never vote him?

Why were you voting gabe yesterday when you said you were sure he was a villa and told me to never vote him?
    What's the matter baudib? You just like to ask questions and not answer them?
    Gabe, if you're the wolf gg.

If you're not I have 0% concern that you would actually vote for me, but if you have any questions hit me up.
    I'm off to bed now. I hope to get off work before EOD if you want me to answer any questions.

I've tried to answer as much as I could here.

glgl

This didn't happen btw.

also what is the point of this question?

Rascal, Gabe doesn't know this but I know you would literally never play F3 this way as a villager. you would try to ask me questions like this before voting.
    like if you can find a post where I said Gabe is definitely villa, never vote him, I will just let you win.
    oh look JKDS was a villager

lynch Ong
    Lynch Gabe too
    This didn't happen btw.

also what is the point of this question?

Rascal, Gabe doesn't know this but I know you would literally never play F3 this way as a villager. you would try to ask me questions like this before voting.
    Yes, it did. You voted gabe right after you voted Ong, in consecutive posts.
    JKDS 40%
    Ong 30%
    Gator 10-15%
    Rascal 10%
    Gabe 5-10%

like if you can find a post where I said Gabe is definitely villa, never vote him, I will just let you win.
    Ok, you didn't say definitely villa, but this is what I remember you posting, which is essentially saying the same thing.
    I never said I was sure Gabe was villa
    Ok, you didn't say definitely villa, but this is what I remember you posting, which is essentially saying the same thing.

that post you quoted is from 5 days ago.
    I never said I was sure Gabe was villa
    Fair enough, but I just quoted what I was remembering from your reads. You had gabe at the top of your villa list.
    update
    Ong 55%
    Gabe 25%
    Gator 12%
    Rascal 8%
    this is where I had Gabe yesterday when I was voting him and Ong.

lynch Ong
    Lynch Gabe too
    You were also voting gabe.
    You were also voting gabe.

and?
    My mistake on my last post I missed the bolded part. But you denied voting gabe just a few posts back when I called you on it and you said it didn't happen.
    Rascal, other than me not voting JKDS when he was THE MOST OBVIOUS VILLAGER EVER we've been voting pretty similarly. you literally have nothing to point to say I'm a wolf.

you should push the "Baud killed Gator" angle harder though.
    My mistake on my last post I missed the bolded part. But you denied voting gabe just a few posts back when I called you on it and you said it didn't happen.
    wrong

you said I voted Gabe and told you not to vote him. that didn't happen.

like this isn't helping you at all lol

I feel bad for you

I was clearly suspicious of Gabe and had a back and forth with Gator about it.

I had him as my No. 2 wolf equity since Saturday.
    that was like the worst F3 argument I've seen in my life god I'm kind of embarrassed to win this now

lynch Ong
    Lynch Gabe too
    Rascal, other than me not voting JKDS when he was THE MOST OBVIOUS VILLAGER EVER we've been voting pretty similarly. you literally have nothing to point to say I'm a wolf.

you should push the "Baud killed Gator" angle harder though.
    This whole village has been mislynching and you holding on to one case that you didn't vote for a villager and calling yourself lock clear because of it is just bad.

I've already made the case about you being the most likely to kill gator.

Why would I kill gator when he said I was safe? That makes no sense.
    Rascal, this is probably the best wolf game I've seen from you though. I think your interactions in real time are horrible but you managed to avoid doing that most of the game, so that had me fooled.
    DEAR GABE

GATOR THOUGHT I WOULD KILL HIM. GIVE RASCAL A FIGHTING CHANCE HERE.

Rascal, this is probably the best wolf game I've seen from you though. I think your interactions in real time are horrible but you managed to avoid doing that most of the game, so that had me fooled.
    Keep pushing the appeal to emotion angle. Maybe it will work for you.
    DEAR GABE

LOL. This did make me laugh. Maybe it will work for you. Hopefully gabe sees thru it though.
    This is so inaccurate, I don't even know what to say. Most of my game has been real time interactions.
    Rascal, I don't think Gabe is the wolf that often.
    This is the post that you made that I was remembering. This was during one of our interactions (that you say we didn't have) that lasted about an hour.

Are you having trouble keeping your stories straight?
    DEAR GABE

^^^ WOLFY POST!
    I'm going back to bed and stay there this time.

Gabe, please read all of tonight's posts before you make your vote.

I think you'll see that baudib is being a manipulative wolf and I've caught him in a couple of lies where he couldn't keep his stories straight. He's good at twisting other people's words, which he did to me tonight until I found his posts that he denied that he said.

glgl
    haha this is awesome. probably the 2 most experienced WW players we have and they are battling for my vote alone. i love werewolf. i wish i could poll the dead thread. i guess i dont have to convince anyone else of what i believe, i just get to vote and decide.

working on it now
    for lots of reasons lynch rascal

if baudib's arguments came from a wolf, my head would explode. seriously.

GG
    rascal shouldve came after me today. but since he wasnt a villager he didnt realize that. and in general baudib brings up more points about rascal than rascal raises about baudib
    also rascal if you really read the vikings game like you claim, then you wouldve known i used the "im flying so dont expect me to post" tactic
    as a wolf

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I see no good option besides Ong. I know "Ong gonna ong" but hom shooting keith was particularly stupid. It just doesn't make sense for a thinking villager

I'm flying today so I won't be here around deadline. But I don't see why I would change my vote
    yay you did it!
    Time to learn your fate.........

http://goo.gl/Fv8tmG
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    also rascal if you really read the vikings game like you claim, then you wouldve known i used the "im flying so dont expect me to post" tactic
    as a wolf
    I did go back and read you, and I honestly did see a difference in your style. I noticed the flying thing, but didn't take that as a tactic, because that's my IRL situation this game.
    nice game Rascal
    nice game Rascal
    Thanks, you too. I just wish I would have played f3 differently. I should have let night go the full 24 hours so I could have been passive rather than active.

I don't know if it would have made a difference though.
    I don't know if that mattered or not. If you had voted Gabe it would have been really tough for me.

I recently lost an F3 where I knew who the wolf was heading into night, but the wolf posted so well I got thoroughly pocketed.

I really did think for a moment I would get nommed, but after Ong flipped villager I got a feeling I was being set up.

I *thought* I was always lynching Gabe, but when it was the 3 of us, I knew something was wrong.
    I'll never know, but I honestly didn't expect to last that long, especially with my crazy work hours.

Every time that I posted I'm back to the hotel. I had literally just gotten back and plugged in my laptop.
    That worked in your favor because I knew you were going through the same thing in other games.
    That worked in your favor because I knew you were going through the same thing in other games.
    That's going to be my norm probably thru November. That's why I can only play in games with 48 hour days for now.