Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

100 Billionth Hand Celebrations at Pokerstars

Default 100 Billionth Hand Celebrations at Pokerstars

The 100 Billionth hand is estimated to be dealt on the 14th of June and will be followed by a series of special promotions in the 3 weeks following with $5 million in prizes being given away!!!

Some ways to celebrate:

1. Million Dollar Hand - the winner of the 100 Billionth hand will receive at least $100,000, with those dealt in receiving at least $10,000. They will also receive a prize of $2,000 per VPP earned at the table for their last 50 hands.

- Once all prizes have been calculated, the remainder of the $2,000,000 prize will be split across all other players seated at the same game, betting structure and stake where the hand was dealt.

- AND there will be 3000 regular milestone hands set to award a further $1,000,000 in prize money to ring game players

2. Vote for your Greatest Poker Hand from the last 10 years - http://www.youtube.com/pokerstars and:

- the Greatest hand will be selected from your top 3 by Pokerstars Pros, and if you can win with it and BOOM! the result you'll be credited with 100 big blinds of the stake you're playing!!

3. Play the $1,000,000 Ultimate Freeroll by depositing $50 or more to get direct entry, $10 to $49.99 to get a ticket into a satellite qualify, or finish in the top 50 of one of the 100 special Trivia Freerolls - http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...mate-freeroll/

4. Play the new World Record Tournament on the 16th of June for just $1, with $25,000 for the winner, $300,000 fixed prize pool ($75,000 added! for the 225,000 capped entries) and make history!!! - http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom.../world-record/

5. Play the ZOOM 100 - a brand new $1,000,000 guaranteed tournament on the 23rd of June with a buyin of $109. Satellites will be running regularly and entry is already open!! http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...ebration/zoom/

6. $1,000,000 Golden Sit & Gos - register for any real money Sit & Go between the 17th and 23rd of June. Once everyone is seated, you'll find out if your Sit & Go tournament is a winner:
    - Double prize pool & two buyins per player
    - Quadruple prize pool & four buyins per player
    - Ten times prize pool & ten buyins per player

- ALL real money SNGs are eligible, including Heads-Up, 6-Max, multi-table, etc, and the likelihood is based on the rake element of the tournament buyin.

Mind blowing good promotions if you ask me
    Last edited by Pascal; 06-02-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    That hand count is a really nice feature
    The Time To Act Is Now...
    When the 100 billionth hand is expecting to be?
    Your calendar is fucked
    Not fucked, just counting down to the first event on Sunday - the $109 $1m ZOOM tournament
    ahh, I thought it was counting to the 100billion hand countdown starting.
    This promotion is retarded and I have never hit a milestone in spite of 20-tabling, I better buy a lottery ticket.
    If things were to magically revert to January 1st, 2003, only I could take everything I know now in terms of poker ability/knowledge, bonus clearing, etc., I think it's safe to say that it would be trivially easy to make over a million dollars.

Default Nice!

I like the $1M ultimate Freeroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISillyDurrrAK View Post
    This promotion is retarded and I have never hit a milestone in spite of 20-tabling, I better buy a lottery ticket.

I thought it was a great promotion. Didn't cost a thing and no clearance requirements. At 11PM EST only about 2000 cash tables were running which is tough to hit of course but it's not lottery tough.

Cool NEED ANWSER FAST PLEASE

ANYONE CAN TELL ME WEN THE DAILY BIGS STARTED WITH YEAR?