Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTRStars250: PokerStars $250 Money-Added Tourney September 30th, 16:00 ET (21:00 WET)

Default FTRStars250: PokerStars $250 Money-Added Tourney September 30th, 16:00 ET (21:00 WET)

PokerStars and FlopTurnRiver are proud to present the FTRStars250!

The prizepool has $250 added and it only takes $3 and the password to get in! The FTRStars250 is exclusively for FTR Qualified Members only!

If you don't yet have PokerStars, download and register today by heading right here. By registering for PokerStars through FlopTurnRiver, you'll have access to $500 in monthly tournaments! That includes this $250 money added event and the $250 restricted freeroll!

Do not send private messages about these tournaments, they will not be answered. All questions about these tournaments should be asked in this topic.

Tournament Details:

Name: FTRStars250
    Date: September 30th, 2012
    Time: 16:00 ET (21:00 GMT)
    Buyin: $3 + $.30
    Prizepool: $250 Added
    Game: NL Hold'em
    Tournament ID: 576435017

$250 added to total prize pool!
    PokerStars does not accept U.S. players.

The password will be posted here:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...et-191428.html

You MUST be a FTR Qualified Member to view this password.
    Last edited by Pascal; 09-30-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    We have less than a week before this event starts.
    This time i try to participate in this fantastic tourney bt FTR
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    I need the PW
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    Hi guys there seems to be a problem with the password at the moment, will get it fixed asap
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    1 hour 45 minutes til start!
    can someone tell me why i cant get the pw for the BUY-IN tourney at pokerstars? please and ty
    i just play the buy-ins, whats the problem with that? EMAIL ME WHEN YOU GET AWAY FROM THE POST REQUIREMENTS. gl
    can someone tell me why i cant get the pw for the BUY-IN tourney at pokerstars? please and ty

Default PASS FTR250

pass please
    WHAT IS REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY TOURNAMENTS ON POKER STARS ?
    THE REQUIREMEMENTS ARE TO NOT BE A STRANGER. WE DON'T LET STRANGERS PLAY IN OUR TOURNAMENTS. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE HERE LOOKING FOR A PASSWORD ARE REGULAR POSTERS OF OUR FORUM. IT'S OUR MONEY, GO PLAY IN SOMEONE ELSE'S YARD
    Enjoyed this tournament last night, which was made significantly better by the amount of freetrollers that couldn't play.

Hopefully get to play again next month.
    Yes, i agree with you. Nice people in the tables and good vibes. Congratulations to the winners
    THE REQUIREMEMENTS ARE TO NOT BE A STRANGER. WE DON'T LET STRANGERS PLAY IN OUR TOURNAMENTS. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE HERE LOOKING FOR A PASSWORD ARE REGULAR POSTERS OF OUR FORUM. IT'S OUR MONEY, GO PLAY IN SOMEONE ELSE'S YARD
    being a member since 97, i wouldnt think i was a stranger! what a slap to the face ftr! i have used your ftr links to register to poker sites. this is to help your forum. im not a freeroller. good luck holding onto your torneys with this kind of treatment to your buy-in players. i will go play in someone elses yard! good luck