Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumAll Other Poker/Live Poker

Post your graph of July here...

Default Post your graph of July here...

i will have to get to this over the weekend, but anyone else can jump in ahead of me.

i will post my Stars graph, but it will be super small, and therefore, very low content. but, i will have to calculate, to the best of my ability, what i did at Cake manually.
    LHE is a game where your skill keeps you breakeven until you hit your rush of random BS.

Nothing beats flopping quads while dropping a duece!
    How do I do the graphs
    take a screenshot (the "FN" btn and "PRT SC" at the same time), then paste ("CTRL-V") it into a "paint" document. save that somewhere on your computer as a JPEG file (drops down from menu when saving).

go to http://xs.to/ or imageshack or the like and post it there using their "browse" feature to find the file on your computer.

then, choose the links from their options to copy/paste the code/thumbnail, etc back over here.

sorry it sounds confusing. i hope i did a good job explaining. its not as hard as it sounds, but it may take a time or two to get the steps down.
    LHE is a game where your skill keeps you breakeven until you hit your rush of random BS.

I know how to post screenshots. But I don't know where to get the graph from in the first place.
    i can take a screenshot of my desktop if you want to !
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq
    I know how to post screenshots. But I don't know where to get the graph from in the first place.
    Pokergrapher, PokerEV... PT3 & HEM even have a graph pages in them from what I'm told.
    [04:18] <+Bbickes> do u has teh agoraphobia?
    [04:18] <+fat> im agressive yes
    even pt2 has a graf!
    PT2 shit was gay so I got this program instead by looking in the FRNL forum

What percentage $.25/.50 compared to $.50/1 IOPQ?

I grinded LHE last month also. Turns out SH 2/4 probably isn't the best place to start your LHE career, lulz. Tilt raising almost every hand for 30 minutes on 4 tables leads to bad things! Exciting graf to come when i get home
    There's only one system. Bet. Lose. Borrow. Steal. Lose. Take the drugs. Lose. Prison. Death.
    as promised, here's my ugly mother of a graph for July. granted, only 1100 hands at stars, so take from it what you will...lol.

cake had about 7k hands where i won about $75 at a mix, but mostly 25/50c 6max. i played some FR and some NL at cake, too. and, there's no way to separate those to my knowledge, unless i use manual paper and pencil...which i doubt i'll ever do. .50/1 FR kicked my arse, though, i lost about 45BB's there in about 500 hands. oh well. again, small sample.

thanks to those participating. i like seeing who's not afraid to "back their smack" when it comes to winners and losers.

[img][/img]

i'll be back from Spain in a couple of days, i'll try to back some smack then¡¡¡¡
    "could I take out every woman and child in a border town?"
    For the right to be governed, waste them without mercy.
    When you've decided. Meet me at the airport.
    Annnnnd, here she blows:

A bit depressing, but not too bad considering i'd played about 6 hands of SHLHE before last month. Hands 6500-7500 were all 1 session as well, which is GAAAAAY (don't tilt kids). It's roughly 50% $1/2, 50% $2/4. Oh and a teency bit of .50/1 towards the end (put a little bit on Stars to take advantage of their reload bonus).

+$500 in bonus monies though, so not a total waste
    There's only one system. Bet. Lose. Borrow. Steal. Lose. Take the drugs. Lose. Prison. Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by kettleofish
    What percentage $.25/.50 compared to $.50/1 IOPQ?

I grinded LHE last month also. Turns out SH 2/4 probably isn't the best place to start your LHE career, lulz. Tilt raising almost every hand for 30 minutes on 4 tables leads to bad things! Exciting graf to come when i get home :D
    0.25/.50 is most of it, 0.5/1 is the last peak... and fall
    My first month tracking play. It's almost all 0.50/1.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

[img]http://<a href="http://xs.to/xs.php?...&#91;/img]</a>[/img]
    Dude, that's a pretty decent winrate, congrats
    Thanks. The heater at the beginning (first 650 hands) where everything went right really helped.
    A great month all around, but the last 2,500 hands are amazing! Well done.
    Promise me you guys will stay at the lower stakes....
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." (George Bush).
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingDog
    no probs...for now. btw, where is yours? you are one i was wanting to see.

My July: Although I was a small winner in terms of BB/100 I lost about $1300 because I was winning at 3/6 and losing at 5/10 and 10/20.

OTOH I made 3k in bonuses in July so i actually netted $1700.

Pretty standard for me since I started playing middle limits tbh. Lose a big chunk at the tables, make a bigger chunk in bonuses. Profitable (>$10k this year so far), but doesn't make for very nice graphs.
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." (George Bush).
    My July: Although I was a small winner in terms of BB/100 I lost about $1300 because I was winning at 3/6 and losing at 5/10 and 10/20.

OTOH I made 3k in bonuses in July so i actually netted $1700.

Pretty standard for me since I started playing middle limits tbh. Lose a big chunk at the tables, make a bigger chunk in bonuses. Profitable (>$10k this year so far), but doesn't make for very nice graphs.
    Where do u get those big bonuses?
    http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/?utm_id=3

Made supernova last year and carried it over to this year.

Play about 50k hands a month 4-6 tabling about 3hrs/day.

Earn about 4k FPP/day or 120k/month.

Every 100k FPP can be cashed in for $1500. At 200k VPP, bonus of 2k, at 300k VPP, bonus of 3k , etc. Just clearing my 3k bonus now and am on track to hit 400k VPP in November for another 4k. So all told will make about $28k in bonuses this year and expect to net about $15k.

Not a bad way to make a few bucks...
    so, where are we more profitable, dog? 3/6 or 5/10+?

the reason i wonder is because if the rake caps on every hand, that shouldnt affect your vpp accumulation much at the lower level. and, if the competition is softer down there, it seems logical that we would stay there?

of course, if the rake doesnt cap consistently until 5/10 and beyond, we have a different story.

I've just moved up to 2/4!!!! Killed it in the first 1.4k hands for 5BB/100

Elevator going up!
    The Pokerstars rake and FPP systems are both complex and don't intersect in any sensible way (I'm pretty sure they do this on purpose so no-one who doesn't have several hours to spare can figure out how much rake they're actually paying). The result is it's difficult to say what the optimal strategy would be, but I wouldn't let FPPs really enter into your mind as to what level you should be playing.
    seems to me that if i can clear supernova bonuses at will, but cant beat the game past a certain level (not pointing finger at you specifically), it would no longer make sense to try and move up. it would make more sense, monetarily, to stay where i can clear max bonus and still beat the competition.

but, this is coming from a guy that continually finds a reason to play microstakes. lol. so, take from that what you will.

Either that or keep working at your game until you can beat the next level. I certainly don't think there's any reason you should have to stall out at a particular level.
    25/50c FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asdpikas

Elevator going up!
    running goot?
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq
    Quote Originally Posted by asdpikas

Elevator going up!
    running goot?
    did yesterday, today i hit the downward slope and i'm only at 1.8BB/100 after 4k hands