Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Gauntlet: The Online Poker League

How often is the leaderboard updated?

Default How often is the leaderboard updated?

How often is the leaderboard updated?
    Eratically at best. Bear in mind that Xianti and LeFou have very busy schedules so sometimes it can take a while to update the leaderboard.
    Actually, I want to update it after every game. LeFou (and now, AvatarKava) should be getting that feature done soon so I can upload the results myself.

Terribly sorry for the delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianti
    Actually, I want to update it after every game. LeFou (and now, AvatarKava) should be getting that feature done soon so I can upload the results myself.

Terribly sorry for the delay.
    It would be nice to have it updated after each game but I know you've got a lot more to handle so that's OK.

After today's game I should be close to the top.
    ya im hoping that game moved me to around top 5, i have a 1st and a 2nd now but i also have a 14th, 24th and 29th
    i can get a few more in today...
    damn, this thing has gone pear-shaped... still working at it.
    Okay, it's up through game 9 now.
    I cannot swear by these results. The winners of game #1 in particular did not get all their points. Most of 'em, though. Put a message in here if somethings really wrong with your stat. Meanwhile I'll fix the little issues and refresh after next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFou
    Meanwhile I'll fix the little issues and refresh after next game.
    LeFou, you need to talk to AvatarKava before you mess around with it too much. He's been tweaking it over the weekend.
    For some reason I have disappeared from it completely. I won Wed. so I figured Id probably be near first, I went to check and I am totally gone!
    Field mice are fast, but owls can see in the dark.
    <Bbickes> i still wanna know if the thing in your avatar is a real chick or not
    <Bbickes> or am i e-crushing a dude
    We're putting the new one up tonight. It has all the standings properly updated.

It does include a new 'lucksack sucked out from way behind' column. I'm pretty sure you've got the title sewn up already there. Your trophy is on the way! j/k
    owned
    It looks sexy. Good work guys.