Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

Apologies for the downtime

Exclamation Apologies for the downtime

The forums were down for ~48 hours due to a technical issue. This has been resolved and the forums are working again.

Sorry to the millions of active users who couldn't tell wufwuggy how wrong he was during this downtime.

If you notice any further issues, please let us know.
    Reply with quote doesn't grab the quote.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    Servers hacked huh? My link to FTR just 404'd, so I tried typing the address instead and got a scammy looking site telling me to click here because I've won a prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Servers hacked huh? My link to FTR just 404'd, so I tried typing the address instead and got a scammy looking site telling me to click here because I've won a prize.
    Yes, currently in the process of removing the malware injections and patching everything as well. It's not fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Reply with quote doesn't grab the quote.
    hmm. Try harder maybe?
    NNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Nope. Still not working.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    Also, "Edit Post" doesn't do anything but change the mouse pointer and the "Edit Post" button to indicate the working status.
    It doesn't go on to allow the editing of said post.

---

This is me, editing your post.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 12-15-2019 at 10:24 PM. Reason: maybe you're still not trying hard enough?
    but seriously, we've had similar reports. once we get the malware situation cleared up I'll see if I figure out why that is happening. It may be time for a vbulletin upgrade (actually, it was time about 5 years ago) but with the current state of the forum, it's hard to justify a huge expense. I'll see what we can do...