Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

Just started playing

Default Just started playing

and people say I play well/good for a fresh player. But I keep making stupid mistakes that makes me lose money on a per hour rate.

I have a severely limited bankroll, and I really really want to get better at the game. I am willing to put in 18 hours per day.

My question is, is it normal to make stupid mistakes when you are just a beginner?(I started playing February 2011, before that I

have never played for money before, just for chips with friends)

Please help.
    Welcome!
    It's common to make mistakes when learning.
    I would recommend reading through the BC digest to help eliminate some of your mistakes.http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...re-123008.html
    read the BC. post hands in the appropriate format re thread at top of BC. if you put in the work, you won't be losing for much longer.
    from Just started playing - Beginning Poker Questions - Beginner Poker Forum

which says

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawPro318 View Post
    and people say I play well/good for a fresh player. But I keep making stupid mistakes that makes me lose money on a per hour rate.
    I have a severely limited bankroll, and I really really want to get better at the game. I am willing to put in 18 hours per day.
    My question is, is it normal to make stupid mistakes when you are just a beginner?(I started playing February 2011, before that I have never played for money before, just for chips with friends)
    Please help.
    he registered here at the same time as OutlawPro318 and got banned for trolling and i think arguing with Jyms and refused to listen to any advice.His posts here were deleted ,so i looked up his posts on 2+2.

the OP in this thread reminded me of his previous posts , only when i looked it up I found he just cut and pasted from his original post that he posted across multiple forums at that time and then took peoples anwers on one forum and asked whether they were any good on other forums.