Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

FUCK FULL TILT POKER

Default FUCK FULL TILT POKER

They really know how to put you on tilt.

Examples?
    Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($10.33)
    Hero (SB) ($11.59)
    BB ($10.65)
    UTG ($10)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, 10
    2 folds, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.60) 7, 10, 3 (2 players)
    Hero bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.60) 6 (2 players)
    Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

River: ($3.60) J (2 players)
    Hero bets $2, BB raises to $8.85 (All-In), Hero calls $6.85

Total pot: $21.30 | Rake: $1

Results:
    Hero had A, 10 (one pair, tens).
    BB had J, 6 (two pair, Jacks and sixes).
    Outcome: BB won $20.30

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($12.38)
    MP ($10.48)
    CO ($18.01)
    Hero (Button) ($10.58)
    SB ($9.91)
    BB ($3.35)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
    UTG calls $0.10, MP bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.35, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.20) 3, 8, 2 (3 players)
    UTG checks, MP bets $1, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, MP raises to $5, Hero raises to $10.23 (All-In), MP calls $5.13 (All-In)

Turn: ($21.46) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($21.46) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $21.46 | Rake: $1.43

Results:
    Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and twos).
    MP had 2, 4 (three of a kind, twos).
    Outcome: MP won $20.03

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($2.28)
    UTG ($4.80)
    MP ($10.01)
    Hero (CO) ($10.44)
    Button ($7.78)
    SB ($9.50)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q
    UTG bets $0.60, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10.44 (All-In), 3 folds, UTG calls $4.20 (All-In)

Flop: ($9.75) 7, J, 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($9.75) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($9.75) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $9.75 | Rake: $0.65

Results:
    UTG had 7, K (two pair, Kings and sevens).
    Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
    Outcome: UTG won $9.10

Wtf. FULL TILT BLOWS
    damn, you play bad
    In hand one, MAYBE. The real question is hwat is donkey fuck doing in a raised pot with J6
    you think hand 2 is played well?
    lol youre joking i hope
    damn, you play bad
    Im sure you get your jollies by being a huge dick so laugh it up man
    He's right, these hands are horribly played
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousnf
    Im sure you get your jollies by being a huge dick so laugh it up man
    LOLOL
    Flat aces to limper and 3.5 bb raise.
    Shove queens to a 6 bb raise.

Full Tilt must be out to get you, I can't think of any other reason why you could be losing these guaranteed hands.
    This thread is fucking dumb as shit. This is the tilt forum not be a douche forum, if people wanna rant let them rant. I could easily say the same shit in a lot of other peoples thread like wow u play like a complete fucking drool cupper but does it hel pplep no.

?wut
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrn
    calling overbet river shoves with second pair after showing aggression on preflop and two streets
    Flat aces to limper and 3.5 bb raise.
    Shove queens to a 6 bb raise.

Full Tilt must be out to get you, I can't think of any other reason why you could be losing these guaranteed hands.
    FYP

Bbickes, http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...37.html#861197
    lol drool cupper i like that one
    lol jyms you crack me up. good luck on getting that 10k back LOLOLOLOLOL you phail at life bro
    lol jyms you crack me up. good luck on getting that 10k back LOLOLOLOLOL you phail at life bro
    drool cupper!
    Booooo Bbickes... I say continue the bashing. I mean, we are helping him take his mind off the beats amirite? OP, you suck sir.
    They're right.
    Those are some of the worst played hands I've seen in some time...
    Also... follow BRM already.

If you just keep going like that you'll be broke again soon. ATM you're a degenerate donator who has no idea what he's doing playing poker.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    you aint no SHAUN FUCKING DEEEEEEEEEB!!!!!
    don't listen to the haters OP, keep doin whatcha doin
    Quote Originally Posted by mxiu
    you think hand 2 is played well?
    lol youre joking i hope
    excellent
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    nh,sir

Hand 1-toppest pair-ship it
    Hand 2-i like da min raise,conceal your hand strength
    Hand 3-he has 27o since he's raising UTG-ship it
    You played those hands perfectly. Really unlucky but it'll turn around soon, just keep playing 10NL and you'll be pwning soon.

By the way, what's your username...?
    I think Full Tilt purposely gives you big hands when the opponent catches runner runner so the rake gets really big. I've noticed that when I play cards I normally wouldn't right after it happens, like 65o, I'll catch a straight on the turn and river vs top pair. Just make sure you bet big so you get paid off well. You just gotta play into their game, and use it to your advantage. You make so much money that way.
    In hand one, MAYBE. The real question is hwat is donkey fuck doing in a raised pot with J6
    You have image problems?
    They don't call it FULL TILT for nothing
    (Josh)
    jettrun7 Guest
    full tilt pokerr its so bad beat everrrr

this suck
    lool

well i have to goo c ya guysss!!!

Jett Run 4 ever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jettrun7
    full tilt pokerr its so bad beat everrrr

this suck
    lool

well i have to goo c ya guysss!!!

Jett Run 4 ever!!
    wtf!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA
    Stack That Arab Money!!!
    The AA hand is Horrible
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    Your play tilts me so hard OP, I wana throw up all over the place right now.
    Bashing of op's play is perfectly legitimate. His title indicates that he believes the source of his misfortune was the poker site and not his horrific play.
    Man this thread is so much more lol now that I'm sober and can see how lolable this is.

?wut
    it isnt moar funny wen drunk?
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    dAAvidb Guest
    well I dony know if he play bad but damn I always have an enormous hand and I always lose on the river that cant be coincidence and ive been searching if someone can watch the cards before they got out because most of the people pays with awful hands and they win. FTP has something to hide
    Has it occurred to you that maybe you play bad also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6ua3HmSaw
    Canada; the country all tucked away down there...
    well I dony know if he play bad but damn I always have an enormous hand and I always lose on the river that cant be coincidence and ive been searching if someone can watch the cards before they got out because most of the people pays with awful hands and they win. FTP has something to hide
    Thats right....they are on the take... FTP has rigged the micros so that people get screwed out of FIVE DOLLARS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinland
    Thats right....they are on the take... FTP has rigged the micros so that people get screwed out of FIVE DOLLARS!!
    FTP is not on the take. Being an honest online poker room will make you huge amounts of money in the long term, and there's no way they would want to compromise that.

That said, there is a flaw in your logic. Full tilt deals billions of hands yearly. That's actually the perfect situation for someone who wanted to commit a fraud involving relatively small amounts of money, because even a very tiny fraud percentage-wise would result in a huge profit.

Many consumer class-action lawsuits involve situations where some corporation figured out a way to screw millions of people out of relatively small sums of money.
    someone is being leveled here, I just don't know who.
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    lol i definitely run a LOT worse on full tilt than anywhere else.
    But i think that badbeats on Full Tilt are rather little than ipoker our ongame)
    IMHO everybody who sucks out after I get them all in are cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Pwner
    IMO anyone with the words Purple and Pwner in their SN is ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Pwner
    IMO anyone with the words Purple and Pwner in their SN is ignorant.
    I think it was the sarcasms.
    Maybes... Maybe mine was sarcasm too?
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    lol hand one
    i think you played both hands badly, sorry.i think you shouldn't have called the all in with tens not worth the money, and i think you should have re raise the flop to get that 24 out of the game
    The law professor Alan Dershowitz once said about OJ Simpson that it is possible to be both guilty and framed.

Well, it's possible to both play a hand badly and suffer an improbable beat from a Villain who was behind in the hand and also shouldn't have been there.

I think these hands demonstrate that.
    alen519 Guest
    bad~~~~~~~~~~
    I've been playing on FT for a while now but I'm done with the site. I've been losing way too much money on FT compared to other sites that I play on. I've been getting KILLED on the river and have lost 96% of all coinflips when I was ahead going in. It is quite unbelievable. I have never seen that many badbeats on one site. I dont play 1 tourney a day. I multitable and play everyday. But with FT it has come to the point when I get given AA, I'm hoping that NO ONE calls (jk, but you know what I mean). Besides I don't like the interface much.
    epic bump
    that settles it then. everyone that loses constantly on FT and thus knows its rigged, come join me at pokerstars. anyone else who knows enough about poker to know its not rigged, you stay at full tilt.
    armaniss22s Guest
    Hello all,

I do not have any proof if online poker is rigged or not, and I have to say it does not bother me at all, because I have already made a decent money by playing poker online.
    I do not use any online cheats, random generators or other nonsense. I simply learnt the proper strategy to beat the others.
    I play just Heads-up Sit'n'gos, which are one of the most profitable poker games. Many people still do not know the strategy for Heads up and I take full advantage of it.
    I made nearly $8000 on online poker so far so I took many many bad beats as well. Look at this:
    I had TT, flop came TTA,somehow we went all-in, he showed AJ, turn came A, river came A.
    Yeah it happened to me. So what I did next?
    Nothing, I just won another 3 Heads-up games in row against this guy. Actually I sometimes won 10 Heads-up games in a row.

Have you ever thought that your poker strategy and knowledge could be the reason, why you lose money in poker instead of blaming that online poker is rigged?

How many of you check your opponent's hand in "replay mode" when he check on river and muck on showdown? Do you ask why?
    Imagine that you won a pot on showdown with just a pair of deuces and your opponent muck his hand, although he bet on turn and check on river. You check his hand on replay and he has 45 missed draw. What does it tell you about your opponent? HE DOES NOT BLUFF ON THE RIVER WITH LOW CARDS AND MISSED DRAW. This is valuable information, so whenever he bets on the river he has a decent hand. If he had not bluff with 5 high, he probably would not bluff with anything on the river.
    So ask yourself now? Do you chceck your opponent's mucked hands every time? If not, stop talk that online poker is rigged and start to do that. This is a must...

This was just 1 of 100 key points that poker player have to master before he can win money regurarly.
    I could teach anyone, how to make money by online poker at headsuppokercoach.com
    If you will master how to play Heads up poker, you will also gain an enormous edge in full table games, because very often there are just two players in the pot after flop. Mastering Heads up is a basement for full table games. So do you know how to play Heads up with an edge?

You can check my stats and graphs there as well.
    My advice is, spend some time to learn how to beat the game and you will not need to spam forums that pokerstars is rigged.

Good luck.
    that was a surprising post for a new poster. i give u a thumbs up
    when you loose 96% of all coinflips, the trick is to change the side you're betting on.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by armaniss22s View Post
    How many of you check your opponent's hand in "replay mode" when he check on river and muck on showdown? Do you ask why?
    !!!!!
    OMG!

BUT Wat IF UR ON A EURO SITE THAT DOESNT ALLOW THIS?
    Full Tilt can blow my sack. As soon as I clear my bonus I'm back on Stars. I can't stand Tilt's software.
    Reasons we hate full tilt:
    1) the shittiest support offered by any company: anything you write to them you will get the same generic response: (thank you for bringing this up, we will investigate this more, sorry for inconvenience, it's not our fault, we won't do anything about it, why the fuck are you even emailing support because we don't have any.)
    2) 16 table limit (sorry you have reached the maximum table limit please contact support to have your limits increased) 50 times a day
    3) 27% rakeback and game selection that draw people to a site that don't give 2 shits about the players
    damn, you play bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Imthenewfish View Post
    damn, you play bad
    damn, your posts are punctual
    I know exactly how u feel bad beats happen to me everyday
    I LOVE THIS THREAD

yes i do.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Desiderata Guest
    I am fairly new to poker, so can't compare too many sites - but I have recently had so many bad beats, I can't believe it's random. Am so sick of losing to shit cards. Am about to buy an ebook I've found which I think might be really interesting - I think it will teach me to use the software to my advantage. Am thinking of trying just playing with bad cards anyway even if I don't get the book.

http://www.tinyurls.co.uk/O7276
    Quote Originally Posted by Desiderata View Post
    I have recently had so many bad beats, I can't believe it's random. Am so sick of losing to shit cards. Am about to buy an ebook I've found which I think might be really interesting - I think it will teach me to use the software to my advantage. Am thinking of trying just playing with bad cards anyway even if I don't get the book.
    Am right there with you buddy. You speak the truth.