Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

Looking for a SNG coach

Default Looking for a SNG coach

looking for a sng coach, goal of getting a 50$ BR up to 300$ playing 5$ STT SNGs, (we're not taking BR managment into acount because we're not worried about going busto), and splitting it half and half, 150$ a split, so it's an easy 150$ for the coach if we reach our goal

buddy is a new to online poker, I told him this weeks a bad week for me to help him, and he actually doesn't trust me with his money...hah...

play will be done over team viewer, unless there is a better option.

Post your OPR link as well.
    I don't understand your post?? You're looking for a SNG Coach or you're offering up services as a coach?? First part of your post sounds as if you're looking for a coach.
    "buddy is a new to online poker, I told him this weeks a bad week for me to help him, and he actually doesn't trust me with his money...hah..."

^^ this part confuses me.... a 'bad week for you to help him'.... and then 'he doesn't trust me with his money' (<< meaning he (coach) doesn't trust that you'll kick him back the 50% if/when you reach your goal???

Perhaps you'd want to clarify your post here..... or am I the only one who has difficulty deciphering it??
    Sorry, my friend doesnt trust me to coach him, so I'm just tryna help him out and find a quick part time coach for him.

He doesnt find me good enough lol, so its whatever for him. I just thought I'd post a wanted ad for a coach to help him out.
    The money doesn't make sense. If you consider he might make $5 an hour, any person capable of coaching is probably earning more than $2.5 an hour playing themselves. You are looking for an altruist or a desperate player, one which you are rarely going to find amongst poker players.
    You, or your buddy, or whoever is looking for coaching, could do worse than posting hands and tourneys on this forum. The advice is free and if people give you bad advice, you can be pretty sure that somebody will correct it.