Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default Roi %

what a good roi % after ........ lets say 9 years of sit ngos and mtts in nl holdem. Mine is 39% on official poker rankings. Is that ok ?
    board crusher
    Member since 2005, non-zero amount of posts... doesn't manage to post in the right forum.
    Which is Tales Of Poker btw.

I really want to see that ratings site btw. Have you played < 100 sng's in 9 years? Did you stay at a $10 level for 9 years with that kind of roi? Or was 90% of that pre-uiega?
    Last edited by oskar; 04-23-2010 at 06:11 AM.
    Clearly he invested $10,000 and now has $3,900.
    :P I'll leave the thread here for now, I find it funny

Eat the Flesh, the # of years doesn't matter, it's the # of tournaments you're talking about. The stakes sometimes matter too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Member since 2005, non-zero amount of posts... doesn't manage to post in the right forum.
    Which is Tales Of Poker btw.

I really want to see that ratings site btw. Have you played < 100 sng's in 9 years? Did you stay at a $10 level for 9 years with that kind of roi? Or was 90% of that pre-uiega?

I meant to say whats a good roi ? Mine is 39% . Official online poker rankings is the name of the site . My screen name is FishBot. I didnt come here to get blasted about being in the wrong forum .
    board crusher
    If you want help, put specifics in your post and don't make us search you on OPR because we're lazy and don't want to.

If you want a serious answer to this question, go to the MTT forum.

GL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!