Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Playing multiple tables

Default Playing multiple tables

Do any of the experts here have any advice on playing multiple tables? I tried it for about 20 minutes on PP, but it was too much to keep track of everything and take useful notes at the same time. Even if you get a "lefty" seat on one and a "righty" seat on another, you still can't follow all of the action on both. Love to hear some suggestions from anybody who does this regularly. Is it easier on sites other than PP?
    very interested in this myself.
    I can play multiple tables on PP at home but not at work. My monitor at work is too small. You have the right idea. I try to get seats on opposite ends or high low. Then I just move the windows so i can see the cards ie. upper left corner, lower left corner. When it is your turn to act the table will pop up.

I like it becaue I get bored playing only one table because I only play 20-25% of hands even w/ 2 tables going. I also like to play a SNG and ring at same time. I don't take a lot of notes.

At first it is odd but you get used to it. If you play for a couple hours and are still not comfortable, stick to one table. Also, it cuts both ways because you can win more and lose more.

Sorry I can't comment on other sites.
    Send lawyers, guns and money - the sh*t has hit the fan!
    I mostly play at least two tables at the same time. I think that is one of the greatest benefits with playing online. The profit is usually better when I play many tables but tilting can get really expensive.
    {Moved from Hold'em Strategies}
    I can play 2 tables at a time, but i start with one.. after i believe i have one figured out then I'll fire up two.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4066
    I can play 2 tables at a time, but i start with one.. after i believe i have one figured out then I'll fire up two.
    That's a good idea, Mike.