Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

About card runners or gidders site

Default About card runners or gidders site

has anyone who has been having trouble with there poker ventures try www.cardrunners.com or www.gidders.com to help and improve there tourney or sit n go play because i was thinking about checking it out. If you have please let me know if it helped you or if it didnt thank you. I m in serious need of help cause i still cant figure out what i do wrong.
    {moved from commune}
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    this in way is to advertise there sites im curious about checking them out or any other tutoring site heck ill even pay the top player on this site to tutor me because im getting really frustrated so gorrila if you think im trying to advertise im not im a poker player who has studied the game for the past couple of months and is still coming out a loser i have read every book and watched every video and still cannot win.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpin109
    this in way is to advertise there sites im curious about checking them out or any other tutoring site heck ill even pay the top player on this site to tutor me because im getting really frustrated so gorrila if you think im trying to advertise im not im a poker player who has studied the game for the past couple of months and is still coming out a loser i have read every book and watched every video and still cannot win.
    no problemo dude, rilla just moved it becuase it belonged in the tools of poker section and not the commune. THeres not suppsoed to be any poker crap in there.

If u dont want to spend the money and u play SNGs, post individual hands in the STT forum for us to look at.
    If u play at party poker
    email me at
    [email protected]
    and I will do my best to help u.

As for whihc site to go to.
    Meh wont matter.

I thought gidders was free?!