Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Cost effective housing projects – The need of the hour

Thumbs up Cost effective housing projects – The need of the hour

Given the present real estate scenario and the development projects, Kerala real estate is continue to woo both NRIs and working class, luring them to invest their money in properties, flats, and apartments in Kerala. Unlike the situation that prevailed a couple of years before, Kerala real estate sector is no more monopolized by the NRIs alone, instead, has more and more people from the working class who are ready to buy properties, flats, and apartments in Kerala in some of the best residential areas in the state. As most of the people from the working class mainly look for budget apartments, flats, villas, cost effective housing projects have become the top priorities of the leading Builders in Kerala , who are making elaborate plans to construct reasonably-priced abodes, in some of the best residential areas in the state. According to a recent study conducted in Kerala, apartments below thirty lakhs are on high demand in the state. This trend can be mainly attributed to the overall monthly income of the people as well the volatile economic condition. Hence, most of the builders in Kerala are trying to make innovative plans that can help them roll out cost-effective apartment/flat projects costing less than thirty lakhs, to make them affordable to people from middle and low income groups.
    Many builders in Kerala have already started constructing affordable housing projects in some of the major residential areas in the state. This is a notable and critical step in Kerala’s real estate sector, and will keep enticing more and more people from the working class in the coming days.
    Congrats on finding the right forum at least
    The hour is over. Did you win?
    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING... HULK HOGAN...

WHEN I COME FOR YOU, I'M GOING TO BRING THE PAIN, OH YEAH

YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU, NOOOO, YOU WON'T SEE ME A COMIN HULK HOGAN

BECAUSE I AM THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AND I AM BETTER THAN YOU, YEAH