Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

"two dozen"

Default "two dozen"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A270NR20140308

Mission not so successful. What in the actual fuck is this? I'm not on top of international policitics, but let me get this straight: Shoot hussain in the face, instate new government, people vote fucking shiite muslims into congress. What a bunch of fucking retards.
    I propose all secular countries open their borders for iraki imigrants, only condition is that they draw a picture of mohammed with a dick in his mouth so we know they are good people, and they get a passport and a work permit and then we just blow up whoever is left in this desert shithole that can't even grow potatoes.

Remember when Ayan Hersi Ali wrote an article for newswipe... news...something newsweek that summed up the problem with islaam beautifully and about as diplomatic as you can be if you had your fatwah pinned on the chest of your friend and collegue with a knife after he had been shot nine times. And the fucktard liberal media started a shitstorm over the article on how we need to respect each other and how we need to further diplomacy by drum cicrles and rainbow parades.
    In 50 years time we may have conscious supercomputers living among us. How are we going to explain this to them?
    Super srsly: if you know an organization that focuses on the empowerment of women in the middle east, please link me to it. This should be our main focus as a race. What a fucking disgrace this is.

article for reference:
    http://www.newsweek.com/ayaan-hirsi-...al-stand-64811
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    I don't think Iraqi immigrants would appreciate being required to draw Mohammed with a wiener in his mouth.

And even if they did, the only people left in Iraq would lower the age of 'consent' down to 6.

I'm gonna go ahead and reject your proposal.
    Spoken like someone who has never made friends with a single Islamic person.

You say you want a revolution.
    Well, you know, we all want to change the world.
    You tell me that it's evolution.
    Well, you know, we all want to change the world, but
    when you talk about destruction
    don't you know you can count me out?
    Poems are nice and all, but I feel the language they understand best is a brick to the teeth.
    I'm not talking about your average westernized muslim, who gives a fuck about them? I am clearly rallying against those who suppress women, who want to limit womens rights and justify it with scripture, as you very easily can once you accept the premise that the quaran is like not the ramblings of illiterate medhival goat herders but is in fact divinely inspired. Those who want to legislate sharia, who want an islamic state, who proseletyze and rob their children of proper education.
    also 'muslim' is the word you were looking for.
    Last edited by oskar; 03-09-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    I don't think Iraqi immigrants would appreciate being required to draw Mohammed with a wiener in his mouth.
    I think you'd be surprised how many iraqis wouldn't mind if the last prophet got raped in the mouth.
    Last edited by oskar; 03-09-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    I think we might both be surprised.
    Change the language in which your sentiments are spoken, and they could easily be heard in any fundamentalist context.

You embody that which you seem to be offended by.

A Muslim is an Islamic person, so I don't see the nit you're picking there.

The notion that ~1/5 of the world's population (Muslims) should be killed is some Nazi shit.

Frankly, I would not bat an eye if you get banned for purporting this kind of bigotry. It's akin to you saying all Christians should be killed on account of some Southern Baptist Minister who's burning books and does not by any means reflect the group you are vilifying.

I understand your anger at a bunch of cunts being cunty to decent people, but to blame 1/5 of the world is just barbaric.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Change the language in which your sentiments are spoken, and they could easily be heard in any fundamentalist context.

You embody that which you seem to be offended by.

A Muslim is an Islamic person, so I don't see the nit you're picking there.

The notion that ~1/5 of the world's population (Muslims) should be killed is some Nazi shit.

Frankly, I would not bat an eye if you get banned for purporting this kind of bigotry. It's akin to you saying all Christians should be killed on account of some Southern Baptist Minister who's burning books and does not by any means reflect the group you are vilifying.

I understand your anger at a bunch of cunts being cunty to decent people, but to blame 1/5 of the world is just barbaric.
    Let's not let the hyperbole swing the other way...
    This is what I feel is holding us back the most. Well intentioned liberals excusing and tolerating religious lunacy out of a false sense of political correctness. They are trying to legalize the rape and imprisonment of children and when I am being passionately against the notion some liberal cuntbag pops out of nowhere and goes: But have you considered the bad things of other bad people and stuff? How does that even follow? How does your mind work?

Exlaimer for everyone who is also not getting it: I am deliberately being over the top for effect. I do not call for the extermination of an entire people. Did not think I would ever have to clarify that, but there I said it.
    Last edited by oskar; 03-09-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    I hear your rage, and if you're seriously only targeting fanatics who are oppressing other people, then of course, I agree with you. However, I find that hard to reconcile with this statement:
    I propose all secular countries open their borders for iraki imigrants, only condition is that they draw a picture of mohammed with a dick in his mouth so we know they are good people, and they get a passport and a work permit and then we just blow up whoever is left in this desert shithole that can't even grow potatoes.
    You are suggesting the genocide of a nation of people... unless they commit heresy against their god.

This is what I'm offended by. You white-washing over it and claiming that you are only directing your anger at people who actively oppress women is disingenuous.

I am not the voice of liberals. I speak only for myself. While you may consider my views on this topic to be liberal, I'm sure you would not find all of my views to be so.
    I didn't realize oskar in English is pronounced "spoonitnow".

You are suggesting the genocide of a nation of people... unless they commit heresy against their god.
    Yet a non-insignificant number of Muslims believe it is blasphemous to allow such acts of heresy to go unpunished, and there is another even less insignificant group of Muslims who would not unequivocally condemn such punishments, up to and including death, being doled out for the act of offending Islamic sensibilities.

I'm guessing that Oskar is being overly hyperbolic, and I can understand how that doesn't jive with people who would like to see a more diplomatic approach-- but Muslims should be pressed on this issue, and should not be afforded respect for any views short of everyone's right to free speech. Of course they can exercise their right to free speech by denouncing the right to free speech, but they can't be expected to be taken seriously while doing so.
    It's not only Muslims who need to be pressed on this issue; everyone needs to be pressed on it. The imbalance between men's and women's rights is certainly one of the greatest wrongs of the world today.

My only beef is with using too wide a focus to direct outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLaRue View Post
    I didn't realize oskar in English is pronounced "spoonitnow".
    I got a laugh out of this.

Women have more rights in the United States than men do.
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    drum cicrles and rainbow parades.
    drum circles and rainbow parades? count me in!
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    Someone told me that Iran in particular is a much more secular country that people think, and its mostly an oppressive government controlling the religious narrative there. Iraq is probably much more of a muslim shithole though like you said and Saudi Arabia is the king of muslim dystopia imo.

Re: muslim hate, one of my favorite things in the world is the Neil Degrasse Tyson video where he explains how the the middle eastern societies were a scientific and mathematical renaissance, they invented algebra and named all the stars until this one muslim cunt decided "butnah" and tore it all down.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    I got a laugh out of this.

Women have more rights in the United States than men do.
    People who use hyperbole are the worst kind of scum in existence
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Yeah, fucking cockroaches. Send em to the gallows.
    The parabole feels ignored. Noone makes jokes with the parabole.
    It's not only Muslims who need to be pressed on this issue; everyone needs to be pressed on it. The imbalance between men's and women's rights is certainly one of the greatest wrongs of the world today.

My only beef is with using too wide a focus to direct outrage.
    Some may require more pressing than others.
    Last edited by oskar; 03-10-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    drum circles and rainbow parades? count me in!
    Learn a proper instrument you dirty hippy.
    Fuck your parabola.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renton View Post
    Someone told me that Iran in particular is a much more secular country that people think, and its mostly an oppressive government controlling the religious narrative there. Iraq is probably much more of a muslim shithole though like you said and Saudi Arabia is the king of muslim dystopia imo.

Re: muslim hate, one of my favorite things in the world is the Neil Degrasse Tyson video where he explains how the the middle eastern societies were a scientific and mathematical renaissance, they invented algebra and named all the stars until this one muslim cunt decided "butnah" and tore it all down.
    I think the scientific center of the maths and sciences went egyptians to greeks to moslams to italians to motherfucking Newton and Euler. I'm sure the Chinese did some shit at some point.
    Barack Hussein Obama
    hey oskar, have you ever heard of sam harris? he's a very clever neuroscientist and he likes to talk sense about religion and particularly islam.
    I always thought he was too well dressed to be someone whose opinion I might be interested in, but maybe I should be less prejudiced.
    I always thought he was too well dressed to be someone whose opinion I might be interested in, but maybe I should be less prejudiced.
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    Fucking liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Let me give you the following scenario:
    You are being brought to the hospital with acute chest pains. They have to operate on your heart immediately. There are two surgeons with unknown qualification for you to choose from.

Surgeon A:

Surgeon B:

Did you choose B? Congratulations, you are dead. This is a male model with virtually no qualifications in the field of heart surgery.

But wait! What is this, a third man enters the room. His qualifications as a cardeologist exeed those of both other men:

You are allowed to choose again... Did you go with A this time? This means you are a bigot and a racist. Shame on you.

Shame
    on
    you.
    Last edited by oskar; 03-11-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    To think all this shit started with Mossadegh in '53
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA

Let me give you the following scenario:
    You are being brought to the hospital with acute chest pains. They have to operate on your heart immediately. There are two surgeons with unknown qualification for you to choose from.

Surgeon A:

Surgeon B:

Did you choose B? Congratulations, you are dead. This is a male model with virtually no qualifications in the field of heart surgery.

But wait! What is this, a third man enters the room. His qualifications as a cardeologist exeed those of both other men:

You are allowed to choose again... Did you go with A this time? This means you are a bigot and a racist. Shame on you.

Shame
    on
    you.
    This is fucking awesome.
    In Daniel Dennett we trust.

Last edited by oskar; 03-11-2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Did anyone actually chose B? Very standard choice for A.
    Yeah the scenario doesn't really work imo. A looks much more like a stereotypical surgeon than B and everyone except racists would choose C with the given info.
    In the UK only c would practice medicine.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    I want B inside of me. If surgeory is how it's gonna happen, so it goes.

Also, fuck you internet for trying to correct it to surgery. Reads like a retarded pygmy's spelling.
    I'd still go with A over C given qualifications. C seems like he's not having a great day.