Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

Polygamist Werewolf

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 1,351 to 1,370 of 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post
    Hoopy and I were the only ones 100% sure gabe was a wolf.
    Ong?
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    Ong?
    I mean mathematically. Hoopy and I were on Gabe forever with no wolves bussing. Hoopy and I were the only ones 100% sure we were villagers.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Thanks for the great modding JKDS.
    Heh, when Hoopy wrote the wolfiest post in the thread, I thought that was game over. So wolfy.
    I'm the wolfiest villager ever. That post is practically howling.
    I mean mathematically. Hoopy and I were on Gabe forever with no wolves bussing. Hoopy and I were the only ones 100% sure we were villagers.
    Game was solved from our perspective, luckily we were able to avoided being mislynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy View Post
    Game was solved from our perspective, luckily we were able to avoided being mislynched.
    It was close though. At one point boog thought it was over, luckily he managed to get aubrey to rescind
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Thanks for the great modding JKDS.

I'm the wolfiest villager ever. That post is practically howling.
    I'm super pleased that you embrace the wolfiness and all the mislynches that come with it. Never change
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Hoopy and I were the only ones 100% sure gabe was a wolf.
    Don't lie. Don't make me go through the thread quoting post after post where I refuse to believe gabe is ever a villager.

You fucking liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Yeah I was never certain about you. And you have to remember that from your pov, it's a lot easier. So fuck you, I deserve the gabe credit because I had him as 100% wolf despite having more options to choose from.

Suck it.
    ongies gonna ong
    I've had a spliff now. My sincerest apologies for calling you a fucking liar and telling you to suck it.
    ongies gonna ong
    I had Keith as a wolf off his first post.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I've had a spliff now. My sincerest apologies for calling you a fucking liar and telling you to suck it.
    ba ha ha ha ha ha, ong you lovable muppet

How long have you been back on the spliffs for? I seem to remember you switched to bongs earlier in the year...
    I started smoking spliffs again at festivals during the summer. Bongs are impractical when dancing in a muddy field. Spliffs are so nice.

I'll quit them again one day. Just not today.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib View Post
    I had Keith as a wolf off his first post.
    You seem wolfy.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco View Post
    It was close though. At one point boog thought it was over, luckily he managed to get aubrey to rescind
    Hero play from both of them.
    I like when you rant at me. Feel free, babe. Feel free.

Remember our first wolf game together? We genuinely disliked each other. Wonder if we can dig that bad boy up? I believe it was your first wolf game.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    {Wufwugy BID Lilrascal Keith Gabe Ongbonga Rilla Hoopy Boog Supermonkeyface aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy BID Lilrascal Keith Gabe Ongbonga Rilla Hoopy Supermonkeyface aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy BID Lilrascal Keith Gabe Ongbonga Rilla Supermonkeyface aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy BID Lilrascal Keith Ongbonga Rilla Supermonkeyface aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy Lilrascal Keith Ongbonga Rilla Supermonkeyface aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy Lilrascal Keith Ongbonga Rilla aubrey Gator}
    {Wufwugy Lilrascal Ongbonga Rilla Gator}
    {Wufwugy Lilrascal Rilla Gator}
    So perfectly wrong.
    Think my first wolf game was with jv and banana, but yeah I remember the game you refer to. That was early on too.

I never hated you boog. I only hate people who are dicks to me if they're not very funny about it. You've always amused me, so you have a certain charm.

I only ever really hated bikes from here. He was a dick, and unfunny about it.
    ongies gonna ong
    Oh and lolz. Fuck that guy.
    ongies gonna ong
    I only ever really hated bikes from here. He was a dick, and unfunny about it.
    He was always nice to me directly. Directly. I have stories.
    i used to think bikes wanted people to hate him

no nevermind this game, hoopman. we all know it's part of your master plan to lure ftr into a sense of security so you can stomp us when we least expect it.

ong did indeed have gabe's number, but honestly i thought his death would come much easier after i died.

when aubrey bolded boog i felt bad becuase of how sad she would be if that caused his lynch.