Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Seeking ideas on customizing PAHUD stats

Default Seeking ideas on customizing PAHUD stats

I've been just playing around a bit with the non-default HUD displays that are available and trying to decide what would be useful. (I play mostly FR NL.) What are some of the displays that you add to the table view?

I'm assuming c-bet percent and c-bet call percent are two of the most useful. (Sorry, I'm not at my home puter so don't know the exact names right now.) Are these some that you would add to table view? And if so, how do you color code them? What would be considered high, medium, and low rates for c-betting that I could assign colors to?

Maybe % of hands shown down? What would be h/m/low for that? As you can tell, I haven't had PAHUD too long, and I'm trying to tune it up some. Thanks for any ideas.
    Sue me if I play too long....
    attempt to steal is vital
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    I'm currently using spoons layout that he posted recently...at least until I get enough of a handle on my own over what I'd like to see at the table.

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...70.html#662273
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers
    What do you consider high/medium/low in that category?

Also in the c-betting stats (see my OP) what are h/m/l? I have the raw percentages but don't necessarily know what to make of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon_bluez

Also in the c-betting stats (see my OP) what are h/m/l? I have the raw percentages but don't necessarily know what to make of them.
    BAse them on your own stats. when using a new stat I always plug in my own as well. Then I know if people are doing things more or less than me. I can also use that to determine if I should be doing something more or less than the tougher players at the stake.
    Other than VP$P and PFR% this would be my only other MUST have stat. It shows positional awareness and that helps with hand reading and assigning ranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer_jyms
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon_bluez

BAse them on your own stats. when using a new stat I always plug in my own as well. Then I know if people are doing things more or less than me. I can also use that to determine if I should be doing something more or less than the tougher players at the stake.
    I had thought of that, actually. Glad to see my idea makes a little sense. Thanks.