BTN: $10 (100 bb) 15/13 | 38% ATS | 83% fold to 3b | 150 hands
    Hero (SB): $11.90 (119 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q A
    3 folds, BTN raises to $0.25, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.90, BTN folds

Flop: ($2.25) Q 9 2 (2 players)
    Hero bets $1.75, BB calls $1.75

Turn: ($5.75) 3 (2 players)
    Hero ??

Basically I'm unsure if his calling range is wide enough to jam for value here. I know I've seen fish flat all sorts of shit like KQ, AQ, QJ etc. etc. in this spot so I think I'm fine v betting the flop but once the 3rd spade falls does anyone think this is a jam for value? Can he call with TT-JJ (I think so), KQ, QJ, etc?
    Your flop sizing sets up a turn jam w/ a psb. I don't really see any extra EV in betting 3 streets over jamming turn, and given how villain seems to be a bad loose passive, there should be value in a bet.
    $2.75
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    Consider check raising this flop some non 0 percentage. You mostly only get 2 streets of value since you block KQ/QJ/QT and any underpair to the Q + 9x will mostly call 1-2 bets max. You allow villain to bet flop with all his air (sometimes even mid pairs and stack off) so in a vaccuum I would actually lean towards c/r'ing the flop.
    I think you'll get called on turn pretty light. By Jamming PSB, you protect against X(s), i card flush-draws in villains hand range, and your still value betting against all other worse QX. I agree with the Jam
    dont you think 3-betting preflop, and then C/R flop seems really unbalanced. Then what are you going to do with your air hand range when your 3-bet preflop, and miss flop??
    Awkward stack sizes, but a jam is a bit much here. Depends on the dynamic with this guy what I would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Troller0824 View Post
    dont you think 3-betting preflop, and then C/R flop seems really unbalanced. Then what are you going to do with your air hand range when your 3-bet preflop, and miss flop??
    How is it unbalanced to have a c/r range? What if villain always 4bets his premiums preflop?

Bet flop w/ sets/aa/kk and Qx some non zero percent (I did say non zero percent above, not 100%)

Check some air don't cbet 100% of your bluffs.