Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default WPN Rigged?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/21...6/index19.html

They had a link to this thread on Pocket 5's. I never thought much about it until 2p2's own moderators acted the way they do in it. Should this make me concerned about playing on this network? I see 2p2 advertising WPN now and then I see this thread with them cursing at people for questioning it. Seems fishy.
    Seems like Bobo Fett (a longtime 2+2 Mod with 40k+ posts) has deemed the thread irrelevant, but I just now read the tail-end of it that was linked in your OP. The most recent issue in the thread seems to be a member there has a complaint about rake levels for micro levels on WPN?

EDIT: It looks like GreenBliss420 originally created a thread about rake & beats in $5NL and it got moved into the general support thread.
    Last edited by dhubermex; 04-13-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    Near zero chance it's rigged. The OP in that thread just doesn't understand variance, what a decent sample size looks like or how to beat players with reg stats and/or nut peddlers.

That said, if there are tons of regs at 5nl, I'd recommend moving your bankroll elsewhere if you're trying to quickly build a roll.
    From my tourney view/experiences at BlackChipPoker, ACR and True the Winning Poker Network seems legit.
    But the software and the fact, that ALL tourneys are re-entries with huge late reg times (like Merge) are not my cup of tea.
    Had great experiences on WPN so far but like bean counter said variance can strike anywhere at any time!
    It doesn't make sense for operators to have poker games that are rigged. I'm not saying it has never happened but it is rare.