Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Cake resizable tables + 25% reload bonus

Default Cake resizable tables + 25% reload bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Email from Cake Poker
    Hello Caker,

Cake Poker proudly announces resizable tables ! Multi table or multi task while playing in our ring games or tournaments using our new resize feature. Simply hover your mouse over the bottom right corner to resize to your liking, or select the "resize table' button on your game screen.

To celebreate, we're offering a 25% RESIZE Reload Bonus on now!
    *RESIZE valid now thru Friday, April 25th 3 AM ET.
    I haven't played there in a while, since the software tilted me (& the lack of resizable tables was 1 of the biggest things that I strongly disliked before). Now that that's changed, I might have to check Cake out again (I still haven't even cleared their first deposit bonus b/c haven't been playing there). Anyways, thought I'd post this for whatever reason.
    I play almost exclusively at Cake with the occasional drop-in at Bodog and Stars. I sent an email per week about the resize table feature for months and finally they pulled through. I like the software and navigation, plus the speed is a tad faster than other sites IMO. Good mix of players and the traffic is growing. I also like their FPP, Gold Cards, Chips, etc... it's a nice touch.