This is driving me insane, its only a little thing but its one of those little things that happens so regularly...

When I run PokerRoom to play a little bit of the game we all love I am greeted by the usual window informing me that the computer is checking for updates and everytime it checks it seems to think I'm missing a certain 'msvcr71.dll' so it cheerfully installs this then it throws up an error saying this the dll is not found. This is incredibly odd because a) It is there! I've been to the poker room directory in my program files and located this dll. and b) I just watched the program try and install it so if anything it should be there twice!!

After toying with this for a while I discovered to access PokerRoom what I had to do was go into the Poker Room directory (this in itself is quite time consuming, C:>Windows>Program Files>PokerRoom.....zzzzz) and DELETE the dll it asks for! Having deleted it I can run PokerRoom and it will reinstall it for me and finally let me play!

Anyone else had this problem? Or anyone having any ideas on what my solve this problem? It just doesn't make any sense to me...

Thanks for letting me get this off my shoulders!!

Red_Squirrel