Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default New to FTR

Hey everyone, Im Luka and new here, and sorry to say that i just heard about this site and so far find it very useful. I do have a few questions though that ive been trying to get answered for a little more then a year now and maybe i can get some help with that here, maybe lol. First off, does FTR ever host ring games, no real money or anything, just something for everyone to sit and play around for a few? And second, does anyone know of any sites(besides Bovada) that U.S. players can play real money tables, actually cash out and not have to live in New Jersey to do so? Im in SC and i use to only play at Full Tilt till they were shut down(bastards) so now i have to play at bovada and ive been playing there for a few years but not to much trust in them when they have statements like, "DO NOT tell your bank about bovada or what we do", something about that just doesnt seem right lol. Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward to learning more and becoming something other then a "break-even" player in the future.
    Hi Luka, welcome to FTR!

To answer your questions:

1. We don't have a ring-game league at the moment, even for play money. We could look into this online but the best option would be the Home Games on Stars, which aren't available to U.S. players like yourself.

2. Have you tried Americas Cardroom? They offer a 100% up to $1,000 first deposit bonus. You can read our in-house review of Americas Cardroom here.

Best of luck to you, Luka. Hope to see you around often here on the boards.

-David
    welcome Luka8319
    Thanks to all and so far im liking this site and getting some really good advice here and looking forward to learning a lot more about the and the game as a whole.