Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Rags to Micro Riches

Default Rags to Micro Riches

Hey fellow FTR's,

My names Andy, and this is my first post......... man it felt good to get that off my chest.

A bit about me, I'm 21, a uni student and now a poker enthusiast. I made a stars online account quite some time ago, making numerous $10 deposits which were then turned into donations to all the hyper-turbo SNG players out there.

About 2 months ago I made another deposit, but this time started reading and learning a lot more about poker, decided to play cash and grind up a bank roll. Everything I was reading and watching was brilliant, i'd be playing 200nl in no time! Only thing I forgot to do was actually incorporate it into my game, sending me through the newbie circle of death a number of times. Giving me a ever so slightly downward sloping graph over my first 5k recorded hands.

I had a little booster to my bankroll from a decent tournament cash which gave me a second chance to do it right.

Which brings me to now, I'm currently playing and for once adequately rolled for 5nl full ring. Playing 4 tables, which I feel is best at the moment, allowing me to make thought out decisions. Occasionally playing one of the tables of zoom as well.

So I'll leave it at that, I hope to be posting hands, goals and updates somewhat regularly mainly to put pressure on myself to stay disciplined and hear from the wealth of knowledge FTR has to offer.

Cheers homies, happy grinding!
    Welcome to FTR and good luck with your goals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Good luck with the grind sir
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac