Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default plo8

I have been grinding plo8 sngs lately and find them to be much softer then nlh. If anybody on this site plays plo8 what is an achievable roi for a solid player in plo8 sngs at the $5.50 and $11 level in the long run? I have had one session with a plo8 coach but there are still some leaks in my game (especially short handed) so if anybody could link a FTR plo8 video that would be great.
    sorry I have no idea wrt to win rate. Can you look up some regs you see in the games on tracking sites?

Feel free to post some hands!
    Quote Originally Posted by drmcboy View Post
    sorry I have no idea wrt to win rate. Can you look up some regs you see in the games on tracking sites?

Feel free to post some hands!
    I have been playing only at Bovada and they are anonymous so looking up regs is impossible. My coach profited 27k in over 1000 mtts with an average buy in of $18 and made almost $27 a game but he is one of if not the best plo8 grinder post black friday in America so expecting an roi like that is out of the picture and im also playing $5.50 and $11 sngs while he was playing tournaments.
    Not sure about bovada, but I have pokerstars reg friends who earn 44% ROI in the $7 and 36% in $15-60 sitngos. Some people I know also play the NLO8 ones too, even worse players but slightly lower ROI as more high variant, but they get A LOT more action. Def worth looking into