Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

May 2015 Werewolf Gameplay Thread

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 1,276 to 1,302 of 1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy View Post
    You can join me in the low profile wolfy villager section. I'm probably the biggest werewolf nit ever.
    sorry nits arent allowed to convert other players into nits. stop it!
    funny reading the den. like 20% into it you guys realize you cant win. 80% of the posts in there came after this point.

for real i think we should try to save as many villagers possible in the end game even when we're a lock to win on the original condition. its more real life to try and save people. and its fun surviving
    You usually live as a villager?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    not really but i like to pretend we are in a real village somewhere. maybe a quaint town in the mountains or the country side. if we were really hunting werewolves we wouldnt be cool with blasting 4 people to guarantee the last wolf kill. instead we would try to suss out the bad guy and save our village compadres. this is our town dammit
    I'd be cool with it. Lookin at you Jkids and rong.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    I'd like to think I would still be hiding in my home day1, waiting for all this ww nonsense to blow over. Then on day2, when there is now a sufficient amount of evidence to be concerned, I would put my career aside to help out.

I mean, who would believe in werewolves after just one dead body? Besides, that's what cops (seers) and doctors (angels) are for, right?
    Werewolf 265: It's Real Life!

Instructor: Professor Gabe.
    yeah I thought there was more role-playing in WW when I first played live at (known professional baller who had a hugicle WSOP score)'s house last summer. I started by telling a story that I was a simple farmer trying to help the village and all.

anyway, Gabe you should come to a game this year, I'll be in Vegas at end of the month.
    Playing big pots at small stakes.
    who is it? PM me if you want..
    Pseudo-name drop is
    [ ] classy
    [x] OMG tell me now, tell me now, tell me now*.

*You pretentious, name-dropping show off**.

**Of whom I am jealous.
    Jesse Sylvia. i mean, it's not like it's phil ivey
    Awwww snap!

You heard that, Jesse? baudib says you ain't all that.

Jesse?

Jesse? Where's your hand?
    btw, link to dead thread?
    Last edited by baudib; 06-04-2015 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib View Post
    btw, link to dead thread?
    There you go.
    I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up.
    There's approximately 0% chance I would have ever suggested there was a godfather in this game, btw.

It would be extreme mod AIDS to have that role in a FTR game, especially one of this size, and for it to be a secret. I just don't see Dhuber as the type to do something like that.
    I figure godfather is easier to believe than wolves nomming their own. I mean at MS it's not like the mods tell people the role exists in a game, it's just assumed there's a small chance of it happening. It's not mod AIDS imo because once it becomes clear something is amiss, then it's considered. It doesn't guarantee a win for the wolves, even if the wolf is peeked. It just means the seer can't fuck the wolves entirely. I like the gf role as a means of seer balance but for some reason it's not too popular here. I guess you people like locking the game and going into autopilot. I prefer to have a final day where both tems are in with a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    a game this size with an unknown godfather is a potentially game-breaking role

the only games i've seen with godfathers were a vanilla+ with 18 players and a neutral and it was known there was a godfather, and mashes with 40+ players where there are no known roles.
    clear your inbox rong!
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Done.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    I think i need another break from WW. Just finished another huge mash where I was a villager, we won, I lived to the end AGAIN but I was really awful.
    I just need to be a villager. I just had an awesome game on mafiascum where I dropped a fake seer guilty on scum.
    ongies gonna ong
    I was just randomly thinking about this game for no reason and it occurred to me that Rascal's play as seer is basically flawless. Better than that. For him not to freak out amidst 2 seer claims by wolves is just amazing.

Also peeking Boog was stellar, really an elite peek and he managed to protect him without becoming too seery and never becoming a wagon himself by being a clear villager while not threatening the wolves.
    Last edited by baudib; 06-19-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    Courtiebee was a flawless seer, she totally dodged our radar while she looked up two wolves. rascal looked at villagers and was found by n2. His play is definitely solid, but with all due respect it's not goatseer territory.
    ongies gonna ong
    I didn't say he was goatseer, I just said he basically played it perfectly. It takes balls of steel to not out with 2 fake claims out there.

Also, it's not really his fault the rest of the village basically outed themselves as non-seer (lol vanilla claims)
    Yeah fair enough that he got found basically because everyone else did their best to make it obvious they weren't seer.

It's just hard for me to get excited about someone's seer performance after the courtie show.
    ongies gonna ong
    I'm still excited about Luco's outing.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    I would have paid cashmoney to see inside dans head on that last day
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac