Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFull Ring NL Hold'em

AKo oop flops nut flush draw vs heat - how's my aggro? 100nl

Default AKo oop flops nut flush draw vs heat - how's my aggro? 100nl

villain is 17-8 over 200 hands, he's folded to a couple of cbets so far, raised one. I haven't done anything much that's he's seen, like i've been targeting a fish or two but no showdowns.

I don't think i like my 3b sizing much, but hard to tell.
    Flop is interesting. I'm c-betting/check-raising here with more or less the same range (including sets/flopped flushes/overpairs/air/draws - all of which are possible), depending on reads on opponents. Here i range him as all sorts of Ax/broadway/pocket pairs after pre-flop. Post flop I think he plays this line with sets/TT+, and the few broadway flushes he coulda flopped. AGainst this range this gets close to a call cos of the 15 outs vs QQ thing. Call or fold? How do my ranges sound? His timing was pretty much snap

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 ($36.85)
    CO ($100)
    Button ($27)
    Hero (SB) ($105.10)
    BB ($100)
    UTG ($110.10)
    UTG+1 ($129.95)
    MP1 ($156.95)
    MP2 ($80.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K
    5 folds, CO bets $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, CO calls $8

Flop: ($25) 5, 7, 8 (2 players)
    Hero bets $14, CO raises to $87.50 (All-In),
    CRAI!!! As played, I'd probably fold given your cbet sizing and his huge aggession. Your equity against his range(9d9x+,55,77,88,JdTd,KdQd,AxKd) is not that great(around 33%).
    yeah i kinda like crai although it is a bit face up.. We should have enough equity to mean that it isn't really a problem if he stabs at it enough (we he probably will since this is a flop some of our range is gonna have to c/f on)
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    yeah i kinda like crai although it is a bit face up.. We should have enough equity to mean that it isn't really a problem if he stabs at it enough (we he probably will since this is a flop some of our range is gonna have to c/f on)
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Lol @ ever ever ever folding here.

?wut
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers
    this seems irrelevant

c/shove or if you're going to bet, bet bigger - like $20ish.