Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

NextPoker and PT

Default NextPoker and PT

...anyone got this working? I sure as hell can't
    Who the hell is NextPoker and why there?
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    It looked like the best ongame site on raketherake to bonus whore next.

Actually their software is f'n great for the most part. Like stars hyper-simple, but I like their table filtering UI better.
    Unless you are multitable Ongame is great. Good games during their peak hours. Look on the PT website or PT helpfile. It is actually pretty easy unless you don't have PostReq installed but the PT website gives you detailed instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    It looked like the best ongame site on raketherake to bonus whore next.

Actually their software is f'n great for the most part. Like stars hyper-simple, but I like their table filtering UI better.
    Wait, isn't all the OnGame software the same, god awful, laggy & resource heavy thing? Or does it vary between skins? I can't see how it can. Have you played more than 4 tables?
    Quote Originally Posted by silu73
    Unless you are multitable Ongame is great. Good games during their peak hours. Look on the PT website or PT helpfile. It is actually pretty easy unless you don't have PostReq installed but the PT website gives you detailed instructions.
    Hmmm...I haven't tested it multi-tabling yet. Laggy, eh? Damn.

I've got postgres installed, and the SQLLite ODBC driver, so I can read from the statistics.db file the nextpoker software creates, but I always get PT import errors...something along the lines of 'too many seats detected'.

I guess this is probably more of a PT forum question...
    Ok, got it to work finally. I just did the "reset DB' thing from the PT menu and that worked.

I tried 7-tabling today for a bit and it wasn't laggy at all. Fishy though
    Ok, got it to work finally. I just did the "reset DB' thing from the PT menu and that worked.

Oh it gets laggy once you have PT + PAHUD running with lots of stats on all your opponents.

Im not sure about the mini-tables though. I've never used them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by JL

Oh it gets laggy once you have PT + PAHUD running with lots of stats on all your opponents.

Im not sure about the mini-tables though. I've never used them before.
    Yeah I'm only using the mini-tables. my PAHud doesn't have the right click areas for details stats tho so I might have to go back to the full tables.