Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

Free Video Analysis by James Brady a.k.a 22anygood A10s bvb

Default Free Video Analysis by James Brady a.k.a 22anygood A10s bvb

Hey, I just created a Youtube channel where I am going to upload some free poker hands video analysis.

I run a poker coaching website called < MOD EDIT: removing your link in the signature should have been a clue that advertising a site offering affiliate deals to FTR's userbase is not allowed> that features several experienced pros. This is the very first video of the channel - <MOD edit : content removed as channel is your website name >, so any feedback will be welcomed and will help to provide better content for future videos.

What do you think of the thought process, is it presented in an easy to digest way? Maybe, it's not appropriate for absolute beginners, but I believe people who have some experience should be able to understand it.

If you enjoy the video please give a thumbs up or subscribe for the channel to get notified of future videos.

By the way, one of the coaches of the academy has two Sunday Million final tables to his poker resume, last one was recently and he came 2nd for 109k$.He is also going to record a video for the channel soon, so stay tuned for more free videos.

Thanks
    Last edited by Keith; 06-13-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    BluFF me if you can!