Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

dwarfman trolling spoon's "some encouragement..."

Default Re: Some Encouragement for New Players

Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    I'm not picking on anyone in particular with this because I honestly don't know anyone who specifically fits the description, I'm just throwing this out there: if you've been at any level 10nl or lower for 100k hands you need to find a new fucking hobby, like seriously. The following is why:

You aren't working hard enough at getting better to get more out of this game than you're going to end up putting into it, and I don't mean just money.

So seriously, even if it is just a hobby, get on the fucking ball. Know what I mean?
    You want to be a teacher in the future, right?

Adopt a more pro-active tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX
    If anyone has a soft skin and doesn't know how to take jokes, then you probably shouldn't come, becuase we do joke around.
    I've been a member of FTR for over 4 years and this is the biggest understatement I've seen written here.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfman
    I'm not picking on anyone in particular with this because I honestly don't know anyone who specifically fits the description, I'm just throwing this out there: if you've been at any level 10nl or lower for 100k hands you need to find a new fucking hobby, like seriously. The following is why:

You aren't working hard enough at getting better to get more out of this game than you're going to end up putting into it, and I don't mean just money.

So seriously, even if it is just a hobby, get on the fucking ball. Know what I mean?

This is the type of response I would expect from someone with your lack of work ethic.

This is the type of response I would expect from someone with your lack of work ethic.
    This is the type of response I would expect from someone with your level of ego.
    If anyone has a soft skin and doesn't know how to take jokes, then you probably shouldn't come, becuase we do joke around.
    I've been a member of FTR for over 4 years and this is the biggest understatement I've seen written here.
    Note the bold part. You obviously fit the criteria for not entering.

Plus what is your reasoning for bumping thread with negative and useless information?? Be honest.
    Note the bold part. You obviously fit the criteria for not entering.

Plus what is your reasoning for bumping thread with negative and useless information?? Be honest.
    Because I'm an ass.
    I've been here for 8 months and this is the easiest ldo ever.
    You asked me to be honest so I was

Our little friend Jesse here struggles to do this.
    guys. stop this. now.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Dwarf, I never bagged on you when the shit was going down and I wasn't rooting for you to leave or anything. You made a few mistakes, but none concerned me, therefore I felt I didn't have any say in the matter. But to continually come back attempting to start shit does nothing but make things worth. Seems you just want to be in the spotlight, and quite frankly if that's the case I will join the growing list of people that will ignore you. If it isn't the case, then begin to add to topics, and I (maybe just I) won't have a problem with you being here.
    wondering where the 3 extra chairs at my 6max table came from
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer
    guys. stop this. now.
    QFT

Seriously... find another f-in thread. This forum or OP's original intent for this thread ain't it.
    Moderators have been editing and deleting my posts in this thread without legitimate reason to do so. I have informed Xianti of the situation.
    Moderators have been editing and deleting my posts in this thread without legitimate reason to do so. I have informed Xianti of the situation.
    I honestly was not aware of this. I'll bring it up to the moderators.
    Xianti did it.