Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** Elections 2020 ***

Default *** Elections 2020 ***

Since the 2016 election is ancient history, I'm sure y'all jonesin' for the new one.

Looks like Kanye West is setting up to run for the Democrat nomination. This may sound crazy, but since two of the, like, five public figures who predicted the Trump win a year ago, Mike Cernovich and Scott Adams, are saying it, they're probably seeing something. Adams has long been talking about how Trump and Kanye are the two most gifted persuasion practitioners alive.

Kanye has the attributes to win it all. If I'm Trump, he may be the last person I would want to run against. There may be no linguistic kill shots for him. No Lyin' Ted, no Low Energy Jeb, no Crooked Hillary, no Goofy Elizabeth Warren, no Dopey Mark Cuban (my all time fave). Just try looking at a picture of Cuban without seeing the dopey. Can't do it.
    This made me lol.
    Even the Madman hisself knows he's running against Kanye:

https://twitter.com/girlhoodposts/st...10555619475456
    Little Kanye knows that a week after he announces he's gonna run, Trump will announce that he won't run. Then out of the ashes comes IVANKA. She announces her bid for presidency and Kanye grabs his panic bag.
    I should confirm that I laughed at the title, the rest Wuf seems excited by so tl;dr.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSavy View Post
    so tl;dr.
    Scott Adams took a weekend seminar on hypnosis in 1993 and since then he thinks everything in the world can be boiled down to neuro linguistic programming. Idunno, he might be right, he sure seems very persuasive.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
    *** Elections 2036 ***

Can Barron beat Kanye?
    Already looking very presidential, tweeting at 6.30 a.m. on important issues.

The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior
    President von Clownstick lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Already looking very presidential, tweeting at 6.30 a.m. on important issues.

President von Clownstick lol.
    His Hamilton tweets are strategic. They keep the Trump U settlement out of the news, trap his adversaries into the hypocrisy of disagreeing with Trump since his other tweet on it called the theater a safe place, and it further gets average people on Trump's side by making the Hamilton actors look like naive elitists.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    His Hamilton tweets are strategic. They keep the Trump U settlement out of the news, trap his adversaries into the hypocrisy of disagreeing with Trump since his other tweet on it called the theater a safe place, and it further gets average people on Trump's side by making the Hamilton actors look like naive elitists.
    I guess it makes sense to act like a twat to distract the people from his con job of a university. I'll guess he'll be doing that a lot with all the other lawsuits he's involved in. Luckily von Clownstick has a lot of experience at it.
    Goalposts shifted.
    Anyone else see Hillary's first public appearance since the election? Looks like she's been on a week-long coke binge lol.

Soros cut her off from spirit cooking.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Trump nominates Cruz to the Supreme Court. To get a conservative on the court past the Senate, it will take the nuclear option that would allow the GOP to pass it with 51 votes. This is not something McConnell and the other weak-kneed globalists in the Senate would actually do, EXCEPT for Cruz. Nobody wants Cruz out of the Senate more than those guys. They'd wear dresses and suck his dick if it got him out of their hair. Trump can turn what would otherwise be a helluva stressful time into easy peasy pumpkins squeezy, all just by allowing McConnell to fulfill his dream of no more Cruz in the Senate.
    Imma let you finish, but Trump's presidency is about to be the greatest presidency of all time!
    If they hate him in the senate, why would they want him on the court?
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    If they hate him in the senate, why would they want him on the court?
    They don't hate him because of his policies but because of his tactics. Example: as a junior senator he has gone on one-man crusades that countered the leadership's and GOP Senate's strategic agenda. He's a wildcard and they can't control him. Maybe this could factor into what they think of him as a jurist. Example: they may think he would misuse tactics on the court and that would harm policy or the party. Outside of that, getting him out of the Senate would stop him from being able to continue the same "damage" in the eyes of McConnell et al.
    Kanye's doctor called 911 to have him forcibly hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation. Symptoms said to be caused by lack of sleep. Too fishy!
    Kanye's doctor called 911 to have him forcibly hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation. Symptoms said to be caused by lack of sleep. Too fishy!
    Alt-right has taught you nothing. Everyone knows 'hospital' is code for 'pedo ring'. And 'psychiatric evaluation' is code for 'signing pact with the Devil'.
    I thought 'archdiocese' was code for 'pedo ring.'

I just learned that Trump will be the oldest President to take the oath.

I got to hand it to the man; he looks good for 70.
    Please no.

My spirit is worn from this last election. Let's see how it is that the man no one can understand moves through this world.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    ^spam
    ongies gonna ong
    Man this is interesting

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/808800172540981248

I'm tryna figure out if he plans on winning as the GOP candidate or as the Dem candidate.