Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

BDPO FlopTurnRiver Freeroll

US Players Allowed BDPO FlopTurnRiver Freeroll

Note: Due to some technical issues, this event has been rescheduled to April 12 at 3:05 PM ET. Please make a note of the new date!

Bovada is having a $450 seat freeroll to get into the Black Diamond Poker Open

This will be for Direct Signups only through FTR. If you haven't signed up yet to Bovada (US is welcome) then now is the time. Just go to Bovada now and sign up.

If you are from Canada, you can qualify by signing up through Bodog. Players linked to FTR from both Bovada and Bodog will qualify!

Name – BDPO FlopTurnRiver Freeroll
    Date – Saturday, April 12, 2014
    Time – 3:05 PM ET
    Prizes:
    1st = $425 +$25 BDPO 2014 Main Event Seat
    2nd-6th = $20 +$2 Generic Tournament Ticket

We will issue all FTR referred players (both brands) a ticket to this freeroll during the week prior to the run date.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by givememyleg; 04-04-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Still feeling sore that I had to withdraw my bankroll from Bodog / Bovada when they pulled out of the UK market. I enjoyed playing there and really miss it. Good luck to everyone who gets to play in this one.
    Scottish Cowboy
    Question: Are you able to be retagged? I know I was able to do this on bcp with RTR, thought maybe you guys can have this happen with bovada.
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmashDonks View Post
    Question: Are you able to be retagged? I know I was able to do this on bcp with RTR, thought maybe you guys can have this happen with bovada.
    i don't believe so.
    Someone can make some nice change in this one. Good luck to the entrants. FlopTurnRiver doing everything they can to get big bankrolls for their forum members.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
    alot of the forums i go to are dying. Glad to see this place is doing well.
    Note: Due to some technical issues, this event has been rescheduled to April 12. Please make a note of the new date!
    Only 6 place $, I'm probably not going to play because my skills are not capable of getting a top 6th finish or even a top 20. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroguy View Post
    Only 6 place $, I'm probably not going to play because my skills are not capable of getting a top 6th finish or even a top 20. lol
    it's free to play! what have you got to lose?
    Free time