Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumSmall Stakes NL Hold'em

Customised HUD Pop-Ups

Default Customised HUD Pop-Ups

So I've been through a process of creating two pop-ups on HEM2, one for pre-flop and one for post- and I'd be interested in some feedback please. Anything that comes to mind is fine, both positive and negative, including:

- are there any stats you have that I'm missing that you find useful (and why do you find them useful)?
    - do I have any stats on here that are pointless in your opinion?
    - any stats where it looks like I've dragged the wrong stat in. I'm pretty sure I've fixed the errors, but there are a ton on HEM2 that sound like the right thing but are calculating something very different.
    - general thoughts on layout.

Obviously anybody and everybody else is more than welcome to post screenshots of their custom hud pop-ups too.

For reference, I have the usual VPIP/PFR/3bet/AF/etc on my HUD, along with some of the stats on the pop-ups.

Nobody?
    I hated on you really hard here: http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...le-197536.html

Sorry man <3
    Np - thanks for being the only person to respond.
    What is he? 20/11?

b/f more, make notes at showdown.

Honestly, I rely on notes more than most the stats we get in a HUD. Don't get me wrong, obviously his vpip/pfr stats are important, as are his 3bet and ft3b stats. But with a sample size this small, I'm not looking at his post flop stats as helpful, so his range for me is gonna be based on his pre flop stats, and action. I doubt this guy is balancing his range with his post flop play, so I don't really care how often he's folding to turn cbets and whatnot.

I don't care much about post flop percentages, I want to know stuff like if he calls three streets with second pair, if he calls or raises his flush draws, if he raises flop with top pair no kicker. A HUD doesn't tell me that, but my notes do. Thus, I rely on my notes more for post flop play, while HUD stats are for putting him on a range pre flop.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong