Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Win a $50 bankroll by answering this question!

Default Win a $50 bankroll by answering this question!

Answer this single poker-related question and win a $50 bankroll on PokerStars.com!

We love to hear your response. It helps us develop the best online resource for future poker professionals.

The question takes less than 30 seconds to answer. You can find it here at {removed link} (copy and paste url)

As a thanks for your participation till December 1st, you can win a $50 bankroll on PokerStars.com!

Thanks a lot for the help! Sincerely,

Alan Redlaw

{mod note - no thanks.}
    Last edited by givememyleg; 11-25-2015 at 05:00 PM.
    What does the melting point of steel beams have to do with poker?
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    I'm the one who answered "Go fuck yourself." Where's my $50?
    I want to read the small print before I copy/paste the url.

Please post the T&C's. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Link gone, I'm guessing this was bs lol
    Of course it's bs. Spam or phishing, either way he can fuck off.
    ongies gonna ong
    Hey guys, i'm asking a little help and one member can win $50 here that I will transfer personally from my PokerStars account. I don't see what is the problem here...Everybody is a winner And I can show you the proof with a transfer confirmation from PokerStars.

Never mind here is the link again: {removed link AGAIN} (somehow the forum blocks the url link so just copy paste it in your browser)

This is the LAST DAY actually. So please give me your personal most needed unanswered question related to making a career in poker and win a $50 Bankroll on PokerStars!

Cheers & Thanks!

{mod note - bitch you be crazy}
    Last edited by givememyleg; 12-01-2015 at 11:23 PM.
    You must be full of shit because the swiss currency is the franc, not the dollar. Swiss dollars don't exist
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco View Post
    You must be full of shit because the swiss currency is the franc, not the dollar. Swiss dollars don't exist
    Lol good one. Do you know you have the freedom to use your username?

btw a swissdollar is an expression and means money that is generated passively from a rent, royalty, website, etc.. where you have upfront work but then stable income afterward with limited or no work..
    If only you had the freedom to use your urls
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissDollars View Post
    Lol good one. Do you know you have the freedom to use your username?

btw a swissdollar is an expression and means money that is generated passively from a rent, royalty, website, etc.. where you have upfront work but then stable income afterward with limited or no work..
    Wow he keeps coming back! Kudos to you for your resilience

I've literally never heard that expression before and can't even find any examples on google. But I did find your poker blog, it's actually not a bad read so far
    Hey guys, i'm asking a little help and one member can win $50 here that I will transfer personally from my PokerStars account. I don't see what is the problem here...
    The problem is it's more fun to troll you than it is to trust you. I mean who are you? Some dude whose entire contribution to this site is in this thread. I'm not taking your links, my eyes might melt.
    ongies gonna ong
    WTF is this thread?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissDollars View Post
    btw a swissdollar is an expression and means money that is generated passively from a rent, royalty, website...
    OR, SAY, INTEREST ON THE NAZI SPOILS OF WAR?!?!?!