Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

looking for $ trade

Default looking for $ trade

hey
    haven't posted in a long time, but been in the community for a hugely long time.

i was wondering how I could get some $ on party by trading $ on stars.

because skrill isn't working anymore for canadians I am not sure how to move $ from one site to another - any input on this?

thanks for any help

B
    You can transfer only from poker stars to fulltilt. I don't play on party poker, because party poker is not allowed to play in my country. Only if you know somebody who have money on party, then transfer him your money from pokerstars, and he will transfer you to party.
    electronic transfer from your Bank to PartyPoker is fast & easy to use.
    I just tried to WD funds off of Party & onto Skrill this week, only to discover they'd already removed Skrill as a WD option for me (I thought I had til' Jan.31?). electronic transfer took all of 2days. Just go on 'LiveCHat' if you're not sure how to go about it.
    I don't know but you can try to deposit your money from skrill to NETELLER.
    I think that NETELLER accepts deposit and withdrawal options to Canadian players.
    I am from Macedonia and I don't have this problem. However, try to deposit money to NETELLER, and I think that you will not have any problems.
    Try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebMoney 0.8% fee on each transaction.
    If things were to magically revert to January 1st, 2003, only I could take everything I know now in terms of poker ability/knowledge, bonus clearing, etc., I think it's safe to say that it would be trivially easy to make over a million dollars.