Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Focus and Exploitation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, i still play on and off. Ran well this week 220 into 520ish playing 3s in like 20 hours. I will take it.

Thought this was gold but maybe thats just me :S I shoved k3 for under 3 bb and beat his Ax.

I just wonder where that guy is up to these days.
    Haha god, that last chat is old but still hilarious. No idea where he is, I'm still around!

I still play poker sometimes, was in Mexico for 3 months this spring and that was pretty damn fun other than multiple food poisonings

Was trying for supernova but spent too much time in the U.S.A and just took almost 2 months off after a lil downswing because I am a big mental game fish!

Playing Eureka Prague this Sunday, hopefully post a successful trip report and a few pictures! Selling up to 25% at 0 markup if anyone has interest pm me. 1%=11euros
    Quote Originally Posted by dneureiter View Post
    Haha god, that last chat is old but still hilarious. No idea where he is, I'm still around!
    rope imo

I still play poker sometimes
    Was trying for supernova but spent too much time in the U.S.A and just took almost 2 months off
    what are your 2015 poker plans?

Playing Eureka Prague this Sunday, hopefully post a successful trip report and a few pictures! Selling up to 25% at 0 markup if anyone has interest pm me. 1%=11euros
    glgl! did you satellite in or you simply stumping the $1.1k?
    I dunno about 2015 poker plans, I'd like to keep playing but preferably be studying or working as well. Pretty sick of reg speed sngs, they don't run much above 15$s and when they do the lineup is usually 6+ decent regs. I enjoy mtts/ mttsngs more but I really hate variance alot but I suppose I just need to man up.

I did sat into eureka in a weekly 215$ players choice. Seriously don't play those things, extremely small tough field. Regular sats are waaaaay softer. I was prob in the worst 25% of players in the 20 person field.

Table at Prague was ok, had a major fish with a 60k stack up from 20k and he lost it all by bb600 which was no surprise to anyone. I ran up to 35k then lost pretty much every hand from then on til busto near the end of day 1

Prob get back to grinding online today, only at top of sharkscope leaderboard by like 30$ and I wanna keep my shiny star Have 42.5k vpp for the year.. Don't really care much to shoot for 50k since games suck and rather just enjoy holidays. 45 should be plenty doable though!

Cheers!