Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumAll Other Poker/Live Poker

FaceBook OFCP Ap

Default FaceBook OFCP Ap

First time in this forum. I perused this section and didn't see my question so here goes:

I've invited friends to play and they've accepted (on FaceBook) but I cannot find our games and seem to only be able to play the bots. Can anyone offer some guidance here? Much appreciated.
    Our programmer is aware of this issue and we'll have a fix soon.

Thanks.
    Thanks Eric. I'll share with my poker group. Great ap other than that so far.
    I'm glad you like it. I'll keep you posted as we work on this.
    I am attempting to play against Gypsy and it's acting pretty peculiar:

I was unable to submit anything, then the cards I was trying to submit showed up on her side and I have no idea what cards are actually mine.
    I was wondering why you weren't finishing it off since I busted...but yeah...peculiar. Can't wait til the bugs are worked out.
    We've made it so that current games are now easier to find. They show up in the lobby above the bots.
    Anymore info on this ap? I have a few games going but not everyone is playing, the one who is, seems like he went and now my name is highlighted in yellow however I have no cards to play. Also, I am not getting notification on the side bar ap on FB telling me that it is my turn. I am thinking (1) or something would be a good indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsydc View Post
    Anymore info on this ap? I have a few games going but not everyone is playing, the one who is, seems like he went and now my name is highlighted in yellow however I have no cards to play. Also, I am not getting notification on the side bar ap on FB telling me that it is my turn. I am thinking (1) or something would be a good indicator.
    Yes, we want to make it mobile-friendly and do something about the issues you mentioned.
    Awesome job if you are getting the OFCP game to be a mobile app. I will have to try it on my celly or tablet sometime.
    When I search in the play store for OFCP I see a Chinese Pineapple Poker by Silver Claw. Is it a downloadable
    app or do I just go to the flopturnriver site from a browser on the cell phone? I clicked on Mobile Poker from a
    browser on my phone and it sent me to a Carbon download. I am trying to get the Open Face Chinese Poker Pineapple
    to play on my phone. Do I access the OFCP app by signing into Facebook?
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Awesome job if you are getting the OFCP game to be a mobile app. I will have to try it on my celly or tablet sometime.
    When I search in the play store for OFCP I see a Chinese Pineapple Poker by Silver Claw. Is it a downloadable
    app or do I just go to the flopturnriver site from a browser on the cell phone? I clicked on Mobile Poker from a
    browser on my phone and it sent me to a Carbon download. I am trying to get the Open Face Chinese Poker Pineapple
    to play on my phone. Do I access the OFCP app by signing into Facebook?
    You can get to it on your phone from facebook.com but there are sizing issues.