Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default Hand Converter

What hand converters are best for using on FTR these days?

I am using weaktight currently but that doesn't seem to be quite the same as it was. For some reason it doesn't seem to be pasting across stats when I use the FTR output? Should I pick a different one instead? (i.e. would that work still?)

I tried using the FTR hand converter but I don't see anywhere to paste my hand.
    https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter

I see no place to paste my hand history into?
    Yeah, I found the same with FTR hand converter.
    DriveHud can export in multiple formats. I tried the 2+2 format and it worked well on FTR, so I would assume choosing that option on the weaktight converter should work. Worth a try anyway.
    Just dipping my toes back in.
    In HEM2, I just right click>View the hand. Then there's an option to "Select a format and copy to clipboard" - there's no need for a converter at that point (iirc).
    Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $1.93 (96.5 bb)
    BB: $2.27 (113.5 bb)
    Hero (MP): $2.33 (116.5 bb)
    CO: $0.88 (44 bb)
    BTN: $3 (150 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 3 8
    2 folds, BTN raises to $0.06, 2 folds

Results: $0.05 pot
    BTN mucked and won $0.05 ($0.03 net)

Yeah that works, still I'm sure there was a way I used to be able to post hands and it'd automatically have vpip/pfr etc for villains included.
    Shows how much I check the forum these days... https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter is busted, thanks for letting me know. I'll get this sorted.

edit: fixed!
    Last edited by givememyleg; 08-06-2018 at 01:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    Shows how much I check the forum these days... https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter is busted, thanks for letting me know. I'll get this sorted.

edit: fixed!
    I am having a bit of trouble getting it to work. It says use the code below, but I don't see anything in the box, am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBricxjo View Post
    I am having a bit of trouble getting it to work. It says use the code below, but I don't see anything in the box, am I missing something?
    I checked this after GMML posted and it was fixed it now seems to not be working again. If that helps sort the issue.
    I reckon gmml has to be constantly online for it to work. Not just afk online either, I mean active online. The site can tell. It's feeling neglected and is seeking attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    I checked this after GMML posted and it was fixed it now seems to not be working again. If that helps sort the issue.
    Ok, so this isn't just a one time deal. I'll fix this again then try to figure out why it keeps breaking. Thanks all for reporting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I reckon gmml has to be constantly online for it to work. Not just afk online either, I mean active online. The site can tell. It's feeling neglected and is seeking attention.
    she's a jealous bastard, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    she's a jealous bastard, that's for sure.
    "she" as oppsed to "it". I think you're back in its... sorry... her good book.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong