Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

partypoker software

Default partypoker software

partypoker software issue playing in mtt playing great get to a winning poistion. software goes haywire no cards and player name not showing at table. lasted to the end off torny, but the history showed that my details played the hands.....confused and out off cash but got $13 for finishing in cash user joker131111 not at table
    Quote Originally Posted by joker131 View Post
    partypoker software issue playing in mtt playing great get to a winning poistion. software goes haywire no cards and player name not showing at table. lasted to the end off torny, but the history showed that my details played the hands.....confused and out off cash but got $13 for finishing in cash user joker131111 not at table
    So is that sorta like a 'Fail' turns to 'Win'???
    no not really lost quite a bit off cash . had to go all in with blind hands. or be blinded out. party poker software a lot off issues according to there tech department , had email from them stating there trying to sort software issues out, I don't think they know how to fix
    I've heard of someone using the Danish version of Party Poker called Danske Spil who had the same problem. Probably the same day as you. He uninstalled it quickly, and wanted to install it new, but it would not let him. So he did not get in at all. Can't you get any money back?
    The Time To Act Is Now...
    I've been getting freeze-ups on PartyPoker just from attempting to scroll the tourney lobby. Perhaps this is what they're referring to when they state their latest updates will make PartyPoker more 'user-friendly'?
    They also seem to have removed alot of the tournaments from the lobby & made structures worse? But email stated they've added a bunch of tourneys to the schedule?? Maybe I'm just not seeming them because my screen keeps freezing while searching for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker Orifice View Post
    I've been getting freeze-ups on PartyPoker just from attempting to scroll the tourney lobby. Perhaps this is what they're referring to when they state their latest updates will make PartyPoker more 'user-friendly'?
    They also seem to have removed alot of the tournaments from the lobby & made structures worse? But email stated they've added a bunch of tourneys to the schedule?? Maybe I'm just not seeming them because my screen keeps freezing while searching for them?
    The freeze up in the lobby happens to me aswell on the Danish version, and also some freeze ups on the tables last night. I thought it was my connection that was bad. Good to know
    The Time To Act Is Now...