Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

4 hours left

Default 4 hours left

there a 1 dollar buying tourny on party poker. 4 hours left.
    i bet theres going to be like 1000+ people in that one, play tight, treat every chip like it was your last.
    As of right now it close to 3000 people.
    thats way too many people, i'm guessing youll get a lot of maniacs wholl call an all in with pocket 3's on the first hand.
    Well I played extremely tight. Did pretty well was up over average for most of the time I played. Ended up 1286 out of 3000. Went all in on ako against kq preflop. Of course I lost because I was winning pre flop. I had so many bad beats today. But it is okay I am not angry proud of my control. I am slightly bitter though. Good luck to the rest of you. .
    Quote Originally Posted by !Luck
    Well I played extremely tight. Did pretty well was up over average for most of the time I played. Ended up 1286 out of 3000. Went all in on ako against kq preflop. Of course I lost because I was winning pre flop. I had so many bad beats today. But it is okay I am not angry proud of my control. I am slightly bitter though. Good luck to the rest of you. .
    I'm confident I had more bad beats today. I'll post my session in the private forum...