Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Exclamation New Forum Style

Tonight we will be pushing a new forum style live as the default style within the forum. It includes the new header and footer from the new FTR site. We will be working to improve this new style over the next couple of weeks, so if you have any feedback or comments, please let us know.

We will also include the old style for anyone who wants to switch back. To do this, at the bottom of the forum, click the style drop down and select "FTR Old School". If you want to switch back to the new style, select "FTR Default".

Please use this thread to provide any comments or report any issues.

Thanks!
    Last edited by givememyleg; 09-14-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    When I use this on my phone (Nokia & windows) it doesn't scale the forum like on the old style nor will it let me make it small enough to use properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    When I use this on my phone (Nokia & windows) it doesn't scale the forum like on the old style nor will it let me make it small enough to use properly.
    Does your phone not automatically load the mobile friendly version of the forum? That is what supposed to happen when mobile is detected.

Do you mind adding screen shots? Of the new and old, if possible.
    I've already changed it & tbh hardly use it in the first place on my phone so probably won't.

It worked fine with the old version & still does.
    FINE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

ps, I'll look into this so it hopefully doesn't happen to anyone else.

Edit: I was able to recreate your issue so no screen shots required anymore. Not that you were going to provide them anyway, but just in case you felt bad or something.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 09-18-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    FINE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

ps, I'll look into this so it hopefully doesn't happen to anyone else.

Edit: I was able to recreate your issue so no screen shots required anymore. Not that you were going to provide them anyway, but just in case you felt bad or something.
    yw, i don't mind fixing ftr for free in my spare time.
    i was going to pay you in FTR Points!